Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 09:23 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Summer Sensation Gifts Arrive on Asian Accounts

A new front page story has been added:

Summer Sensation Gifts Arrive on Asian Accounts

It's just after Midnight on Sunday morning for players who have their Webkinz World accounts set to the Asain time zone. Thanks to these players we can bring you a report on this year's Summer Sensation Gift.

If you don't want to have the surprise of this year's gift spoiled, please don't read any further. If you just can't wait to see the it, click "Read More" below.

Those of you with Webkinz World accounts set to the European or American time zones will receive your gifts sometime after your accounts change over from Saturday to Sunday.

Don't forget to spin the Super Wheel on Sunday to have a chance at some great prizes.

NOTE: We are getting reports from some members who have not yet received their gifts. This is not the first holiday where something like this has happened. For some reason, different accounts get their gifts at different times. If you haven't received your gift by Monday morning, that's when you may need to be concered. At that point, the offices at Ganz will be open and you can contact them regarding your missing gift. 1-866-932-5469

Thank you to WI member mtdew for this picture of the Summer Fun Picnic Basket on his account.

The Unicorn in the picture is a Lil Kinz. And, for those of you who have been asking, just like last year's gift, there is no gift box. The Basket should appear on the far right side of your dock, with the rest of the "objects".

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2009, 09:24 AM   #2
e're all
Webkinz :)

webkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Summer Sensation Gifts Arrive on Asian Accounts

That's awesome! I can't wait to get it tomorrow
webkinz_<33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:25 AM   #3
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Cool! thanks 4 the update!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:26 AM   #4
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Oh that is so cute! I haven't gotten mine on my asian account yet Hopefully soon! Love the gift!
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:29 AM   #5

beancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of light

BUt what does the gift box look like and are there any other prizes?? Like a food???
beancabobs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:32 AM   #6
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Cool! For some reason I still have internet even though we won't able to pay it, but hopefully I'll have it tomorrow!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:33 AM   #7
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

I logged into my Asian account and didn't get anything - the front page changed, but no gift
Webbiekinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:34 AM   #8
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

that's cool !!
i can't wait for it
SugarFrenzy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:35 AM   #9

mtdew will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by beancabobs
BUt what does the gift box look like and are there any other prizes?? Like a food???
The Picnic Basket is the gift. I thought it was a gift box then I placed it in my room and it just sat there and then I realized I could move it around.
mtdew is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:36 AM   #10
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by mtdew
The Picnic Basket is the gift. I thought it was a gift box then I placed it in my room and it just sat there and then I realized I could move it around.
Last year's gift, the Placesetting, didn't have a box either.

BTW, thanks for the pic mtdew.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: