Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-17-2007, 09:18 PM   #1
KAF, my little angel
Gift Guru

mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!

Default Is the Studio ever coming back?

Does anyone know if the studio is ever being fixed. I have so much stuff to put in it and I do not know if I should get rid of them or hold on to them. My kids and I had so much fun making movies with it. Please let me know if you have any clue.

Thanks
mommamia3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2007, 09:21 PM   #2
pheeny
Gifted

Distractseasily has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Is the Studio ever coming back?

It should be back in a week. That is what the message says when I try to make a show.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Distractseasily; 10-17-2007 at 09:25 PM.. Reason: added pic
Old 10-17-2007, 09:23 PM   #3
faeoori
Gift Guru

faeoori will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Distractseasily
It should be back in a week. That is what the message says when I try to make a show.
it's said that since I joined webkinz several weeks ago >.<
Old 10-17-2007, 09:26 PM   #4
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

Wow! I haven't used mine in so long I never noticed. Can you even import new actors and things?
Icicle is offline Male
Old 10-17-2007, 09:27 PM   #5
KAF, my little angel
Gift Guru

mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!

exactly, it has been saying it will be back in a week for about 3 weeks now. Sigh, I guess no one knows when. No you cannot add anything to it. That is my problem, my dock is full of actors and scenes that I bought on sale. Thanks for the replies.

Last edited by mommamia3; 10-17-2007 at 09:27 PM.. Reason: forgot to answer a question
mommamia3 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2007, 09:28 PM   #6
faeoori
Gift Guru

faeoori will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Icicle
Wow! I haven't used mine in so long I never noticed. Can you even import new actors and things?
nope you can't do any thing. It stopped the day I bought mine So I never got to try it even.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:29 PM   #7
pheeny
Gifted

Distractseasily has a spectacular aura about

I had not noticed until two days ago. So now my only guess is it might be back when they finish with the clubhouse. I think they issue is what words can be typed into the shows.

Thank you for bringing the longer than a week to my attention. I only use the studio when my neice, or friends kids come over to play.
Old 10-17-2007, 11:06 PM   #8
apf98
Gifted

nanuksnana is an unknown quantity at this point

I really hope that the Webkinz Studio comes back soon; it's one of our favorite things to do! If you don't have it, once it is back up and running, it's definitely worth the investment to buy it and a few characters and backgrounds. It has been at least three weeks since it has worked, and it always says it will be a week. I knew it would be longer...it reminds me of one of those signs you see on a shop door, "out to lunch, be back in an hour!" An hour from WHEN???? LOL. Anyway, hope it's back up soon. We have some movies to make!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: