Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 09:13 AM   #31
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: Stone Elephant Statue Replica Coming to eStore, April 25th

View Post Originally Posted by binkybohboh
Finally, We will have that Elephant Statue! Thank You GANZ!!!!! My daughter is out shopping with her Brother, She will be so thrilled when I tell her the news.This is a huge want for us. I'm sure the Blue dragster will make it to the Estore soon. I wonder If the red lava will show up?
And this is what make bringing the statue back Good News - WW is really for the kids - and this way those who were not on WW at the start can get elephant statues too.
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2009, 09:30 AM   #32
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm so excited about this!! I have always wanted the Elephant Statue!!! But....for the people that have the original it is unfair to them because now anyone could get one and it is not as special. Oh well, that's Ganz for ya....always about the money.
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:34 AM   #33
Very random
Gift Guru

adorcfish is just really niceadorcfish is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by catekinz
Ganz is doing nothing more then reminding us this is a game geared for kids, not for adults that want to hoard everything and treat is as a collectible. Remember these are virtual items! And this is just a game!

I've seen this elephant statue selling for $400 real money on unmentionable sites. Not only is this against Ganz policy but why on earth would people spend that kind of money on a virtual item. Ganz has no guarantee of service. They could shut it all down tomorrow and everyone would be out the mega bucks they spent on something they can't hold. So remember it's a game and it's virtual! I'm glad to see Ganz doing this if nothing else to remind us of just what it's all about.
HERE HERE!!!! and WELL SAID!!!!!!
adorcfish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:44 AM   #34
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by big2gray
Whooo hooooo! Finally, I can get the elephant statue!
Happy, happy happy!
Yay for the Elephant Army! I am so excited about this! Finally I can get my elephant statue.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:45 AM   #35
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Ganz is doing nothing more then reminding us this is a game geared for kids, not for adults that want to hoard everything and treat is as a collectible. Remember these are virtual items! And this is just a game!

I've seen this elephant statue selling for $400 real money on unmentionable sites. Not only is this against Ganz policy but why on earth would people spend that kind of money on a virtual item. Ganz has no guarantee of service. They could shut it all down tomorrow and everyone would be out the mega bucks they spent on something they can't hold. So remember it's a game and it's virtual! I'm glad to see Ganz doing this if nothing else to remind us of just what it's all about.
Awesome rep-worthy post.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 10:22 AM   #36
bbuttons
Gifted

Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine
Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine

I don't really feel bad for the people who have the original elephant statue. It's not like they were actually going to part with it! I've been trying to get one in the Gift Exchange for awhile now - and I know that there is nothing I have that they ever wanted to accept.

I'm glad I will finally be able to add this to my collection!
Mommy Bear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:02 AM   #37
HUGZ!!
Webkinz :)

jlaama has disabled reputation

AWESOME RESPONSE!! I AGREE WITH YOU 1000%!
jlaama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:55 AM   #38
StacyV
Gift Guru

TikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to behold

I agree with a previous poster.. this is VIRTUAL items. These are NOT "real" collectibles. They are collectibles in their own right - but in reality, have NO monetary worth. As someone else said, to have a house full of collectibles, that you can touch - well, that's different (BTW, i would LOVE to see your disney stuff!! LOL) but, Ganz could pull the plug at any time, and any money would be lost.

This is really for the kids, and i am happy that those whose kids want to get this statue will have the chance. That's what it's all about.
TikiMama is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 01:54 PM   #39

aurora669 is a jewel in the roughaurora669 is a jewel in the rough

i had an elephant statue but i got rid of it about a month ago because i knew this was going to happen and i got rid of my blue dragster too.
aurora669 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 02:01 PM   #40
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_forever
I'm really mad about this. Won't this put the values down for people who actually have it?
I don't think this is good, all ganz is trying to do is get more money..

First post?
Yes, I don't like this either...

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Yes, I don't like this either...
But I do agree it's a game for kids
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: