Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 04:18 AM   #11
Gift Guru
SScarb9747 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Stone Elephant Statue Replica Coming to eStore, April 25th

The only one I don't have is the Skater Kat Trophy. I got the Elephant Statue, and Blue Dragster from a dear friend ages ago. My last purchase from the E-Store was the Easter Egg Vehicle, and the Easter Fridge. I still need to add them to my main account. I haven't been feeling great, and busy with hubby and his treatments, test's etc... Easter was the last time I was on my accounts. I hope to get my olders son's last laptop I bought him, so that I can use it with Webkinz. He bought his own laptop, and so we will be getting it back.
SScarb9747 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2009, 04:21 AM   #12
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

My Elephants are very happy to see the statue coming to the estore - they've been hoping for one for a long time.

Now the dilemma begins though - do I buy a membership or pay $ for points....
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 04:57 AM   #13
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
My Elephants are very happy to see the statue coming to the estore - they've been hoping for one for a long time.

Lol Jarrah, I am with you! I have dreamed of owning one of these, not because it is rare but because I love the statue, and it has been out of my reach. Click the image to open in full size.
Rejewal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:12 AM   #14
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Just seems to me like Ganz is shooting themselves in the foot with this silly replica nonsense. The people that get really big into the super retired items are the ones that are the really big spenders. You make them mad enough, and they just might not be as willing to shell out more money.

On a personal level though, it doesn't affect me at all-I don't have the elephant statue, I didn't start ww until long after it was a memory, and I've already taken the "I, dragonbird, being of sound mind and body refuse to purchase a make pretend item for real money beause my DH would be pretty mad at me and I rather like remaining married."
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:23 AM   #15
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

OH Man can you imagine the uproar heard through WW the day they start offering the clothing like the Witch Hat or the ears.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:31 AM   #16
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

I think Ganz is pretty clever on this - offering it only one day of the year will drive demand WAY up - and imagine how much $ they get if even 1% of WW players bought an elephant statue (approx 5 to 7 million people log in to WW daily - so 1% of that buying a $4 item (skater cat was $4 is $200,000! from a virtual item that they already had the code for!)
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:37 AM   #17
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'm just thinking back to the beanie baby craze-I was so sad when they said they were going to retire beanie babies, never to make any more, then they came out with (gosh I can't remember which it was-the signature or something) a bear and it started all over-I felt lied to-and I never bought another one again...Make people mad enough, and they won't spend...

Maybe they'll make money on this statue-sure they will, but when people feel cheated and lied to, they don't always come back for more...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:08 AM   #18

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah

My thoughts exactly, I was waiting for the Griffin, but this is a must have since there is no way I would ever be able to trade for it....thanks Ganz!
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:15 AM   #19

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Looks like every month there will be a replica. Thanks FIA!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:19 AM   #20
ow! WI says I'm
Gifted

cassielouwho is just really nicecassielouwho is just really nice

Donation Award 

Thank you for this information. I had wondered what this was all about.:el1:
cassielouwho is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread