Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-23-2007, 11:19 PM   #11
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

Default Re: Stinkerbell!!

She knows I got nothing but good old muddy love for her she is great friend,trader,and mother.
k2ramal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2007, 11:33 PM   #12
Gift Guru

penelope has disabled reputation

Stinkerbell is truly one of the nicest people on this board. She is soooo kind and helpful to all of us newbies.. We appreciate you!!!
penelope is offline Female
Old 08-23-2007, 11:53 PM   #13
toco0range
Gift Guru

Sandy has a spectacular aura about

Stinkerbell is one of the best members here on WI!!
Old 08-24-2007, 12:22 AM   #14
Queen of the
Gifted

Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!

Did she see your thread yet?
Old 08-24-2007, 12:23 AM   #15
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by emily7921
Every single member at WI is special in their own way.
Stinkerbell is so special because she is an experienced good trader, and she makes everyone's day shine brighter.

very well said Emily!!!
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 08-24-2007, 05:51 AM   #16
pandapawn43

We love to have Stinkerbell here! She is such a joy to be around! Emily is right- every single member is special in there own way
Old 08-24-2007, 06:10 AM   #17
Colorcolor!

YAY! STINKERBELL! u roc! you are soooo special!
Old 08-24-2007, 08:04 AM   #18
Gifted

toothpick95 has a spectacular aura about

stinkerbell is so nice and a great trader
toothpick95 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2007, 08:23 AM   #19
xocaraxx3
Gifted

xocaraxx3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Stinkerbell,

I've seen you soo many time on WI and you've posted on some of my threads aswell. Sandy thank you for making this thread because, Stinkerbell deserves it! Thanks for being such a great person and someone to look up to on WI!

caroline <3
Old 08-24-2007, 12:09 PM   #20
toco0range
Gift Guru

Sandy has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: Stinkerbell!!

View Post Originally Posted by Stinkerbell
Thanks guys for your outpouring of support! And emily792, you are right, everyone is special. I don't believe this was meant to be a pinning roses on me session just out of the blue. I wouldn't feel comfortable singled out like that even though it is very nice. Sandy probably started this thread to make me feel better after I was very unfairly treated and prematurely judged, suspended, proven innocent and then reinstated. She (and other WI friends of mine) know that my reputation is very important to me and being suspended or humiliated (for something I did not do nonetheless) really bothers me because I want everyone to know that my integrity is way more important than any virtual toys on WW.

So thanks, Sandy, for starting this thread. I already knew that you and I thought the world of each other. Thanks, k2ramal, for bringing it to my attention. I'm too buried in mud to notice these threads -- LOL. And thanks to everyone who posted in support. Remember too that I could never have over 600 trades and 300 FB without all the great traders at WI who visit my pen and make great trades over and over. Without them, I would still be at zero FB and not having very much good stuff.
when I first got on the gift exchange you stopped me from letting someone rip me off!!
you also do that for many poeple!!
keep up the good work!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: