Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 11:21 AM   #81

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Status of Webkinz Deluxe Membership Accounts Reviewed *UPDATE*

got my gift box for my deluxe account today and sure enough, another roller coaster! I now have 3! I hope they get this fixed before next month, even better let us trade or send them, I do not need more than I already have! Love the racing jacket. Jacket and helmet look great on ringo my ring tailed lemur. He thinks they are pretty special too!
LoriM13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2009, 11:23 AM   #82
Webkinz :)
bbmnpa will become famous soon enough

YAY!!!!! I got my deluxe box today. I received an angel dress, the wish token and the racing jacket. I also found a trip ticket and a 3rd roller coaster!!!!! Hopefully next month this whole thing will run much smoother....but we will have to wait and see
bbmnpa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:54 AM   #83
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Just checked deluxe membership accounts and recieved my gifts. Exra gifts were all Wshop items. My estore points are okay now too
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:55 AM   #84
jla3523

jla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of light

I am so glad that this is fixed. It was a nice surprise this morning to find my box in my dock! :-)
Hopefully next month will be better :-)
jla3523 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:18 PM   #85

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Penny Lane
If you got you're deluxe member ship on the 12 of April then when will you get you're gift? Because I have not got my gift yet.
I signed up later for the individual membership also, so haven't received the gift yet. Did you get a second roller coaster last month? I didn't -- just the one. Maybe they will have that glitch fixed before we get our membership gifts. I'd really want the extra if I could kinzpost it. But I'm not sure I want a bunch on one account!!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:36 PM   #86
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i have had to add another yard to accommodate my coasters, but i love them!!! i got a screwy lamp as my 3rd item

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:43 PM   #87
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

I am happy to report that we received all our DeLuxe boxes on our 4 American Family membership accounts and the one for my Asian account! My hubby will be so pleased! We only received random W-shop items with our Tokens and Jackets however, we did ALL get an extra Vacation ticket!!! We bought our membership on the 2nd, so I have been patiently waiting!
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:50 PM   #88
keldustin

lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Status of Webkinz Deluxe Membership Accounts Reviewed

View Post Originally Posted by Cindey
Wondered if anyone could answer a question for me. I joined the deluxe membership in late April. I understand why I have not received the May goodies and I am OK with waiting. My question is my daughter wanted the deluxe membership too so when we purchased it for her yesterday we did the family thing and put four different account on it of which mine was one. That will mean that I have too memerships to the deluxe. I hope that I will still get my May box later this month, does anyone know?
Thanks,
C

If you joined in late april you should receive your deluxe box in late may. This is the way I understand it anyway.
lbudgie8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:58 PM   #89
I love Shibas!

BalletBabe is on a distinguished road

I just got my Delux Membership box and with it came ANOTHER Rollercoaster I now have 3 and no clue where to store them all lol!
BalletBabe is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:00 PM   #90
keldustin

lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Status of Webkinz Deluxe Membership Accounts Reviewed

View Post Originally Posted by Grace98
thanks, yeah it probably is worth the money. is the rollarcoster fun??

I think the deluxe membership is worth the money. I like getting the extra gifts and last month I got two roller coasters, and today I received another one.
lbudgie8 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: