Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 07:51 AM   #61
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Status of Webkinz Deluxe Membership Accounts Reviewed

The membership boxes are here today...at least in my accounts.
DramaQueen is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2009, 08:09 AM   #62
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Default Re: Status of Webkinz Deluxe Membership Accounts Reviewed *UPDATE*

I was so happy that my 3rd item was a baby blue skirt from the KinzStyle shop - I love uncommon prizes!
And yes, another rollercoaster too - I agree with other, wish it were kinz-postable, but a surplus is better than a shortage!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:12 AM   #63
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

For those of you who have received your boxes, did you sign up before April 7th? Just wondering if everyone is supposed to have the boxes yet, or just those whose one month anniversary has passed.

Thanks!
Ferf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:14 AM   #64
I'm adarlably wacky!
Webkinz :)

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

I signed up April 2nd, but on April 7th recieved another Roller Coaster....finally got my May gift today with another Roller Coaster!!! This is too funny, but am running out of places to put them and I can't even send them to my grandbabies!
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:17 AM   #65
pink5diva
kh4173 will become famous soon enough

Yeah! I was so excited to see my May gift box had arrived today and opened it right away. Nothing unexpected in the gift box, just the standard racing jacket, a wish token and a recipe food item. When I scrolled through my dock I was dissapointed to find yet another roller coaster. While I like the roller coaster, and appreciate the glitch, I don't need 3 roller coasters and I can't get rid of the 2 extra. Who do we talk to at Ganz to get them to change the status of the roller coaster so we can trade them or mail them?
kh4173 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:31 AM   #66
Fae's a Very Purple
Banned
Faerielicious is a glorious beacon of lightFaerielicious is a glorious beacon of lightFaerielicious is a glorious beacon of light

LOL! I hope they didn't give me yet another rollercoaster, I already have one extra that I don't know what to do with! I cant check WW because I'm at work at the moment. One can't Kpost it either, no? *is overrun by rollercoasters*
Faerielicious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:38 AM   #67

Immie is on a distinguished road

I signed up on the 2 nd of the month and today when i woke up I had received my May giftbox. However I did not get a third rollercoaster like I am reading that some other people got. Instead I received a modern television. Did anyone else get the T.V.?
To be honest the T.V. is kind of ugly and dull looking. LOL
Immie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:38 AM   #68
Gift Guru

Redwings08 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Ferf
For those of you who have received your boxes, did you sign up before April 7th? Just wondering if everyone is supposed to have the boxes yet, or just those whose one month anniversary has passed.

Thanks!
I signed up on the 2nd. No gift box yet!
Redwings08 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:44 AM   #69

Immie is on a distinguished road

Sorry, should have looked better at my dock before posting.

I did end up with another rollercoaster. Now I have 3 rollercoasters and I can not do a thing with them. I sure wish they would let us send it to someone,sell it or trade it at the least.
Immie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:54 AM   #70

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

I signed up on the 2nd and still nothing!
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: