Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 01:04 PM   #91
auntiee2
Webkinz :)

auntiee2 is just really niceauntiee2 is just really nice

Default Re: Status of Webkinz Deluxe Membership Accounts Reviewed *UPDATE*

Hi All--

Sorry to hear of you guys getting too many rollercoasters and not being able to kpost or sell or trade. I'm hoping to get one a surprise gift for my deluxe family membership, but who knows...I went with the family since there are sooo many of us...

I'm sure there are some folk out there who would like to have a coaster (Like me and my kids), maybe if Ganz hears enough people state that a rollercoaster a month is excessive, they'd change the policy or whatever. I'd call their 866-WEBKINZ line and express my frustration, maybe even bypassing the e-mail...Just a thought.
auntiee2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2009, 03:40 PM   #92
I, not just for kids

catditty is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my gift box and my 3rd coaster as well. Like others - needed to get another room for the rest of the stuff that had been with the coasters that I already had.

I am dispapointed with the gifts in the box, though. I've seen many people that have gotten rares or kinzstyle gifts, all I got was the stupid KinzHDTV that I could already buy for myself in the Wshop. What a disappointment!!

I signed up on April 2nd, got my points yesterday and got my gift box today. Hopefully next month's will be a little more on-time!
catditty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:48 PM   #93
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i have had to add another yard to accommodate my coasters, but i love them!!! i got a screwy lamp as my 3rd item

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Now you need the Circus cannon and ball pit to complete your theme park!!!
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:25 PM   #94
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Wow another coaster what are you folks doing with all those since you can't kinzpost or sell them.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:24 AM   #95
nanas3k is on a distinguished road

Just a pat on the back to the folks at Ganz... Like the rest of you I got the gift boxes in the accounts this morning. This figures, because I emailed them (yesterday) morning. What was a pleasant suprise was the follow-up phone call I got this morning... making sure that I got them. It was a VERY nice surprise.
nanas3k is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:12 AM   #96

michael08 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Status of Webkinz Deluxe Membership Accounts Reviewed

View Post Originally Posted by fvb
I also bought my membership early in april. I'm glad to see that they are working on things and that we at least have got our epoints. We'll probably have the gift boxes in the next couple of days. I'm being pretty patient as I know with computers not everything goes right, they'll get things straightened out!!

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this on their deluxe accounts though. On all five of our deluxe accounts we have a free travel ticket again, just like when we signed up! Anyone else got this too?
WE GOT OUR bOX but haven't received our points. If its not one thong its another. However I really think the delux is well worth the money and have lots of chances to earn more KC. The one feature though is the gold phone with the gold room. Trying to trade in that room - people are so rude and snobby thats how my son found them and he turns off the gold phone and selects a different colour zone.
michael08 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:24 AM   #97
bellesredrose
Gifted

bellesredrose will become famous soon enough

Did you notice that it says we will get food and a welcome balloon too? I didn't get them. I did get the vacation ticket and the prizes shown.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgMay Gift Box.jpg (57.4 KB, 10 views)
bellesredrose is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:02 AM   #98
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

If Ganz gives you your box and points on your anniversary date, how will they handle those accts that signed up on April 29-30 in February?????
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:41 PM   #99
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I received mine today too! Right on time for my Asian account!!
So glad!! I was hoping they would fix it for everyone!
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:09 AM   #100

montana1d will become famous soon enough

I received my giftbox, but no eStore points yet. Does anyone have any information? Or is this one of the glitches still being worked out? Thanks!
montana1d is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: