Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 04:08 PM   #21
Dave Matthews Band
Webkinz :)

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Default Re: Starting Monday: Webkinz Insider's "Dog Days of Summer" Contest

Thanks WI for the contest! And for all your other great contests! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2009, 04:12 PM   #22
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

You guys are amazing! How great for the WI members who can't enter WW contests because of state regulations where they live. Guess I'll have to figure out how to post pictures! I will also check my storeroom to see if I can unearth some treasures.
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:15 PM   #23
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Hi there, I'd like to donate to the contest, maybe a cockerr spaniel fridge or Am. cocker psi for the dog theme.

Wow, this sounds so fun!! I'll add Wigiftz, thanks.

~Pups
Pupsaresocute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:15 PM   #24
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs up Re: Starting Monday: Webkinz Insider's "Dog Days of Summer" Contest

You guys are just fantastic! I WI...No discrimination on our geographical location! WhooHooo! Thanx so much for the chance to play and win! Can't wait!
lpndutcher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:17 PM   #25
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

I agree with you lpndutcher, even though I can participate in it.
Old 06-27-2009, 04:17 PM   #26
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Thats awesome! Are we aloud too send anything?
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:20 PM   #27
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

Ohh...we can donate also? I have definitely got a few items I would love to send! I'll send a friend request also! Thanx!

View Post Originally Posted by Pupsaresocute
I agree with you lpndutcher, even though I can participate in it.
Hear hear!

But why can't you participate Here? Staff issue? I know when I used to work on another forum we would have contest for only members...no staff allowed.

LOL...never mind...read your sentence wrong, lol...silly me!

I am glad you can participate though, lol!
lpndutcher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:21 PM   #28
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Wow, are you serious! A contest every week? 350 prizes..... WOW!!

rocks

Yes it does

Go

I can't wait for the room design contest. By the way, any way I could help with the prizes? OK, after figuring out how, I'll send a red dragster, and ambulance and a Springer Spaniel PSF. Oh, and tomorrow I'll send an azure arte zingoz photo. I have no use for it, and I'm sure people will love the prizes! It's great to see people with smiles on their face!

Last edited by Amygirl8; 06-27-2009 at 04:32 PM..
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:24 PM   #29
katy01

horsegirl94 is a jewel in the roughhorsegirl94 is a jewel in the rough

woah awesome!!! i will look for some presents to donate maybe i will earn them back! i will also alert people in the clubhouse ! bcuz u dont have to be a WI member to send gifts!

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Wow, are you serious! A contest every week? 350 prizes..... WOW!!

rocks

Yes it does

Go

I can't wait for the room design contest. By the way, any way I could help with the prizes?
yah you can send anything you want to WIGIFTZ!! our items that we send will b the prizes i think
horsegirl94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:40 PM   #30
e are jormariffic

This seems so fun,

Tags
amber was here!, cheese!, lxvkfkz7 was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: