Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 02:58 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Starting Monday: Webkinz Insider's "Dog Days of Summer" Contest

A new front page story has been added:

Starting Monday: Webkinz Insider's "Dog Days of Summer" Contest

Click the image to open in full size.

The "Dog Days of Summer" are nearly upon us and here at Webkinz Insider we've decided to mark the occasion by hosting an event, perhaps the biggest we've ever had on WI!

Over the next seven weeks we will hold seven different contests, giving everyone a chance to enter and collect some fantastic prizes. Each week we will select at least 50 winners. That means, by the end of the Summer, we will have given away over 350 prizes!

Each contest will start on a Monday, end on a Friday, and the winners will be announced over the weekend. All members of Webkinz Insider are eligible to enter. If you haven't yet signed up for a free WI membership, there's no better time than the present. We'd love to have you as a part of our forum.

Contest #1, June 29th to July 3rd, Room Design Contest, details to be announced on Sunday.

A special thank you goes out to all of our members who have donated items to our contest account, WIGIFTZ. Without your generosity, this contest wouldn't be possible.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2009, 03:03 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Default Re: Starting Monday: Webkinz Insider's "Dog Days of Summer" Contest

I would like to donate a gift. Will someone tell me how to do it? Thank you!
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:06 PM   #3
e're all

webkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura about

Awesome! I'll enter soon!
webkinz_<33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:07 PM   #4
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Thanks for making summer that much more fun! I'd love to donate something also! What type of items are you looking for and how do I contribute?
EHeinze5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:12 PM   #5
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
I would like to donate a gift. Will someone tell me how to do it? Thank you!
Thank you so much for your offer. You can send your item via KinzPost to WIGIFTZ. Just send a friend request and it will be accepted.

You guys really are the best!

View Post Originally Posted by EHeinze5
Thanks for making summer that much more fun! I'd love to donate something also! What type of items are you looking for and how do I contribute?
Thank you so much. We'll take anything you want to send us. We can always find a home for items.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:20 PM   #6
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

cool!! i hope some of these contests aren't room design, cause i can't upload images!!! oh well, but it should be fun!
kittylover12344 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:22 PM   #7
e're all

webkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura about

And I wish you guys a(FIA, Justin, Wendy etc) a good luck during all the contests! I can't donate anything in real life, sorry!
webkinz_<33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:27 PM   #8
is kinda back...

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yay! I may be able to give you a beagle PSI which would fit right into the theme. I may also give more items.

I can't wait!

~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:28 PM   #9
This writer is
Gifted

madi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond repute

Might I ask, Is WIGIFTZ the username on ?
madi86042 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:28 PM   #10
is kinda back...

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

yes it is.

~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
amber was here!, cheese!, lxvkfkz7 was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: