Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average. Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 02:44 PM   #81
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

Default Re: Starting Jan 19, 2011, Webkinz Accounts will No Longer Expire!

this is great! even though I won't go on webkinz YEARS from now,I think it would be great if we still had that account.
artemishunter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2010, 02:46 PM   #82
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG
Webkinz :)

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

Well that certainly is good news for all those whose accounts have expired. I am sure they will be so excited. My concern is, the kids have major problems now with heavy traffic on Webkinz, I can only imagine the problems with all the additional traffic and Ganz does not want to upgrade their servers or bandwidth or so I read they said that in another thread.

While I am very excited for everybody who will now be able to access their accounts, including two of my grandchildren, I cannot help but wonder what major headaches lie ahead. I am not trying to be a downer, just realistic.

Having said that, Way to Go Ganz.
surprise is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 02:50 PM   #83
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: Starting Jan 19, 2011, Webkinz Accounts will No Longer Expire!

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
People will only stop buying webkinz.
This.

I don't think this was just out of sheer goodwill from GANZ. I mean, now that accounts don't expire, I won't be buying anymore Webkinz because I'm not into it enough to be buying them just for the fun of it. The only reason I was going to continue buying Webkinz was to keep my accounts from expiring, but now that they never will, I won't buy anymore and I'm sure other WW members feel the same way. Although this is nice because I won't have to spend more $$ on Webkinz and I could possibly convince a few friends to give their accounts to me (let's face it, nobody my age plays Webkinz anymore. some of my friends would hand it over in a heartbeat), there's gotta be a loophole around this.

Maybe if you don't buy a new Webkinz each year you just get downgraded to limited features instead of not being able to access the site at all.

In my opinion, this DOES sound too good to be true.
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 02:52 PM   #84
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

This is great news! I'm SO happy! I do have one question, my firned has an expired account that we already used up her Welcome Back code. When january 19th comes around will her account be back up? Or will she have to adopt a new pet or purchase a Deluxe Membership?
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 02:54 PM   #85
hat?? i'm

petlover1700 is on a distinguished road

i like this ideea.... is very good.... i'm very happy me too!
petlover1700 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:01 PM   #86
Owlflight of LC

Owleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Gasp!!!! Oh wow, this is amazing! What great news! Thanks Ganz!
Owleyes13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:12 PM   #87
dasher2

Talking Re: Starting Jan 19, 2011, Webkinz Accounts will No Longer Expire!

that is so totally awesome!my acount was supposed to go expired next december so i'd be okay any way some of my friends have had theirs go expired so i can't wait to tell them the news!
Old 12-22-2010, 03:16 PM   #88
I love giraffes!

ginagiraffe is a jewel in the roughginagiraffe is a jewel in the rough

Talking Re: Starting Jan 19, 2011, Webkinz Accounts will No Longer Expire!

Oh my gosh!!! I don't know what to say.....I'm speechless with excitement!!!!!!
ginagiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:20 PM   #89
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Oh. My. Gosh. SOMEBODY, TELL ME THAT I'M READING WRONG!!!! I don't know why this is making me so, so, SO excited and happy, because I'm always adopting new Webkinz anyway. But it's just awesome!!! Plus, now my little sister will be able to go back on her old account! Oh my gosh, thank you Ganz!
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:27 PM   #90
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

that. is. so. AWESOME!
SunnyPup20 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
allthegoodtagsweretaken, big newz!, crafter4christ, god is 100% awesome, good going ganz!, iwashere:)<3, james is mangarine, lanawas happily here!! :), lightning :), ninjalicious, not sure :$, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, shelby <3, yippee thx ganz, you are beautiful! ☺, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: