Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average. Display Modes
Old 12-23-2010, 04:35 PM   #201
Webkinz :)

danibelle is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Starting Jan 19, 2011, Webkinz Accounts will No Longer Expire!

This is awesome! I always worry about my account expiring because i don't buy a lot of webkinz. I just hope the limited access isn't too limited.
danibelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2010, 06:08 PM   #202

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

This is great news, as long as we can still kinzpost!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:34 PM   #203
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

It's a good idea. But I wonder what features you won't have.
Delilah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:36 PM   #204

Pigster318 will become famous soon enough

there is a bad thing here, my daughter has not played on her account in over a year already, but we have a lot of money invested into the account, so does this mean her account can longer be active?
Since it has been expired already for over a year, this would be a huge disapointment if they only allow members account that have expired in a year to never expire, and not older accounts.
Pigster318 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:39 PM   #205

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

there's more information on at webkinznewz!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 09:01 PM   #206
This Time

webkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news! Thanks!!!
webkinzfan32 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 09:46 PM   #207

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I believe that you would be able to access any account no matter how long it was expired. I know a WI member was given a relative's very expired account and she was able to adopt a pet and everything was there. I guess we will find out soon enough!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:32 PM   #208
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Um...then what the use for welcome back codes after Jan 19? i mena, did Ganz create that just so the welcome back mats would be a special collectable item tha's only been available for a few months? Seems weird to me........ And a few weeks ago I stocked up on 2 more webkinz JUST so that my account won't expire for another 2 or so years! I think this is great for ppl who don't want to spend too much money on these little dust collectors but kinda unfair for ppl who stuck with Webkinz for almost 5 yrs buying webkinz just so their account won't expire!

Anyways.....interesting news, Ganz

View Post Originally Posted by Pigster318
there is a bad thing here, my daughter has not played on her account in over a year already, but we have a lot of money invested into the account, so does this mean her account can longer be active?
Since it has been expired already for over a year, this would be a huge disapointment if they only allow members account that have expired in a year to never expire, and not older accounts.
I don't think it matters how long the account has been expired - i think you and your daughter are safe

Last edited by poochie10; 12-23-2010 at 10:32 PM..
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:42 PM   #209
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

I wonder, if their going do this for Webkinz Jr. (no expire date.) That will be nice.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:22 PM   #210

PoodleCloodle defies all odds
PoodleCloodle defies all oddsPoodleCloodle defies all oddsPoodleCloodle defies all oddsPoodleCloodle defies all oddsPoodleCloodle defies all oddsPoodleCloodle defies all oddsPoodleCloodle defies all oddsPoodleCloodle defies all oddsPoodleCloodle defies all oddsPoodleCloodle defies all oddsPoodleCloodle defies all oddsPoodleCloodle defies all oddsPoodleCloodle defies all oddsPoodleCloodle defies all oddsPoodleCloodle defies all odds

This is awesome!! I never thought it would happen! My friend will want her account back now.....
PoodleCloodle is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
allthegoodtagsweretaken, big newz!, crafter4christ, god is 100% awesome, good going ganz!, iwashere:)<3, james is mangarine, lanawas happily here!! :), lightning :), ninjalicious, not sure :$, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, shelby <3, yippee thx ganz, you are beautiful! ☺, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: