Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average. Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 08:40 PM   #151
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Starting Jan 19, 2011, Webkinz Accounts will No Longer Expire!

this is the most fantastic news i've heard in a long time. i will have so much more acoounts to attend to
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2010, 08:43 PM   #152
I <3 Mankey
Webkinz :)

girlwholuvsWI will become famous soon enough

Angry Re: Starting Jan 19, 2011, Webkinz Accounts will No Longer Expire!

yay. im sad

My biolodgical dad is causeing problems with my family

i will NOT be on WI for a month.
girlwholuvsWI is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:43 PM   #153

Webbylover is a jewel in the roughWebbylover is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Starting Jan 19, 2011, Webkinz Accounts will No Longer Expire!

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
I really hate to dampen everyone's happy spirits here, but if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is! There is a catch here, and I think it's going to end up costing the non-deluxe players money. It sounds to me like they are going to "take away" parts of WebKinz World that we are already enjoying. My accounts don't expire until Nov and Dec 2011. Does this mean that in Jan 2010, I won't be able to go to certain areas that I normally go to on my accounts. (I'm just a regular member, not deluxe.) Will I have to pay money so I can continue to enjoy the areas I already enjoy? I mean, I've paid money, a lot of money over the last two years, buying plushies for five accounts!!! I do not want to pay anymore money!!!! I don't mind buying an occasional plushie in order to renew an account! That gives me the CHOICE to renew if I want. This is very confusing. I honestly think this is a ploy to get more money from us. I am NOT happy about this! Too many unanswered questions here! Ganz has not given us ALL the info needed to understand this. Just wish they would be honest and tell us up front what is REALLY going on.

Sorry, I'm just very concerned about all this. I have a really bad feeling about it.

Star Child
I completely agree... ugg Ganz, why can't you leave things the way they are??? OR you could stop revolving around money, just sayin...
Webbylover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:48 PM   #154
Bonzer2

SarahNicole is on a distinguished road

That's the best thing I have heard all day!! Thanks!!!
SarahNicole is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:56 PM   #155
Diabetes Awareness

arreddin is a splendid one to beholdarreddin is a splendid one to beholdarreddin is a splendid one to beholdarreddin is a splendid one to behold

I wonder if you can use welcome back codes or if you can start using your account right away if it has expired.....
arreddin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:15 PM   #156

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

hmm well it is possible that....those who keep adopting pets will continue as normal....but those who stop adopting or dont have deluxe...will still be on....but have limited access...until they adopt another pet...

so as long as we keep adopting pets...then there should be no worries...maybe.

either way Ganz does need to be more clear on this....

maybe that is what all this key to kinzville is about....how people with new accounts have to do all those activities before they can access new areas? Maybe that is what people with expired accounts will have to do? I dunnos..a thought.

Last edited by WebkinzBatRulz; 12-22-2010 at 09:15 PM..
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:19 PM   #157
ish it was summer
Gifted

RedChief has a spectacular aura about

This is terribly awesome! I have three accounts now, two that had been previously expire and has about ten Webkinz each (One is my sister's) and another with only one Webkinz- now I have to juggle two accounts, because I don't want to leave any Webkinz behind. Do you think if I contacted Ganz they could maybe combine the accounts? Aaaaagh. I don't know what to do.
RedChief is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:27 PM   #158
horseshorses123

Red face Re: Starting Jan 19, 2011, Webkinz Accounts will No Longer Expire!

Wow!That's so great!! Maybe it's because I typed that letter to ganz to stop expiring acounts.
Old 12-22-2010, 09:40 PM   #159
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

wow omg a cach there must be!
4000kitties is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:51 PM   #160

Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things
Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things

YAY! That is soooo awesome! I have a friend who's webkinz account expired. Now she can get it back!

But what is the cach??? I hope Ganz give us more details. *sigh*. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Last edited by Webkinz wonder; 12-22-2010 at 09:51 PM..
Webkinz wonder is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
allthegoodtagsweretaken, big newz!, crafter4christ, god is 100% awesome, good going ganz!, iwashere:)<3, james is mangarine, lanawas happily here!! :), lightning :), ninjalicious, not sure :$, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, shelby <3, yippee thx ganz, you are beautiful! ☺, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: