Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average. Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 07:29 PM   #141
Lil Kinz
panda999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Starting Jan 19, 2011, Webkinz Accounts will No Longer Expire!

Well now that I think about you guys may have a point. Now I am getting scared!!
panda999 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2010, 07:31 PM   #142
Webkinz :)

pandafan7515 is just really nicepandafan7515 is just really nice

Awesome! That sounds great!
pandafan7515 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 07:40 PM   #143

honeybunny0517 is just really nicehoneybunny0517 is just really nice

YAY!!!!!!!! i wuv u WI :3 and GANZ!
honeybunny0517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 07:51 PM   #144
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

What a marketing move for Ganz...It's nice that people will have access to any old accounts..but not actually have to continue to buy to keep up with the basics...Thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:15 PM   #145
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Oh my goodness!! This is SO AWESOME!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you Ganz!

My account is set to expire on Christmas Day, and now I don't have to worry about what I'll do if I don't get any webkinz for Christmas! But I still would LOVE a new webkinz. Plus I would want one anyways to get the full benefits.
Kayfookey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:25 PM   #146

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I really hate to dampen everyone's happy spirits here, but if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is! There is a catch here, and I think it's going to end up costing the non-deluxe players money. It sounds to me like they are going to "take away" parts of WebKinz World that we are already enjoying. My accounts don't expire until Nov and Dec 2011. Does this mean that in Jan 2010, I won't be able to go to certain areas that I normally go to on my accounts. (I'm just a regular member, not deluxe.) Will I have to pay money so I can continue to enjoy the areas I already enjoy? I mean, I've paid money, a lot of money over the last two years, buying plushies for five accounts!!! I do not want to pay anymore money!!!! I don't mind buying an occasional plushie in order to renew an account! That gives me the CHOICE to renew if I want. This is very confusing. I honestly think this is a ploy to get more money from us. I am NOT happy about this! Too many unanswered questions here! Ganz has not given us ALL the info needed to understand this. Just wish they would be honest and tell us up front what is REALLY going on.

Sorry, I'm just very concerned about all this. I have a really bad feeling about it.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:26 PM   #147
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Starting Jan 19, 2011, Webkinz Accounts will No Longer Expire!

What great news from Ganz!
I'm just wondering just how limited these accounts will be as to what they can/cannot do in WW.
suzee

suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:30 PM   #148
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

O_____o
*screams*
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:34 PM   #149
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

this is so awesome ive already messaged one of my friends to let them know i hope she comes back way to go ganz
fanaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:38 PM   #150
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

I've been thinking more about this...

I just really hope they don't do it like Pixie Hollow. When your account expires there (by quitting paying the monthly fee) you lose all your items you earned as a member that only members can have like your pet or clothes you purchased. Boy I hope they don't follow that model!

I also think this sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?
indigoseeker is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
allthegoodtagsweretaken, big newz!, crafter4christ, god is 100% awesome, good going ganz!, iwashere:)<3, james is mangarine, lanawas happily here!! :), lightning :), ninjalicious, not sure :$, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, shelby <3, yippee thx ganz, you are beautiful! ☺, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: