Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average. Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 04:38 PM   #111
I Love me some
Webkinz :)

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Default Re: Starting January 19, 2011, Webkinz Accounts will No Longer Expire!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
omg this is BRILLIANT! I wonder though, how much of a limited access it will be? ooOOOooo! This is why they did the map to kinzille thing, I'm sure, to limit access to areas unless you've paid for another webbie.

Can't wait to find out for sure how limited it will be!
Aha! I was wondering why they switched to the (surprisingly cool and beutiful -in a Webbie way) map. I hope it's not too limited. They talked about the Arcade and the Things To Do. But I hope that's not all you can do. I really like this idea. Way to be generous Ganz. Thank you.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2010, 04:50 PM   #112

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Starting Jan 19, 2011, Webkinz Accounts will No Longer Expire!

Good job Ganz! It's not a problem to me, I have deluxe/always am getting new pets, but my brother and sister don't always adopt pets. My brother's account was 5 day away from expiring once. This is very good news!

[QUOTE= now I'm just a tourist...[/QUOTE]
Well, if you finish level 1, then you're something else.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 04:58 PM   #113
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

You guys don't know how happy I am! I also no longer have to put up with my mom hating webkinz.
coolio101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 05:00 PM   #114
Luv4Lollipops

So this means no more welcome back codes???
Old 12-22-2010, 05:02 PM   #115
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

this is good news. my parents will be happy, don't have to buy anymore webkinz. My 2nd niece's account is gonna expired in March 2011. (my two nieces, they rarely get webkinz.)
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 05:12 PM   #116
FLORIDA HERE I AM

superstar1200 is on a distinguished road

Thats awesome. now i can add my other webbies anytime i want and dont have to wait until my account expires
superstar1200 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 05:19 PM   #117

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

This is just so nice and awesome of Ganz!
Lambchop77 is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 05:23 PM   #118

icecap2011 is a jewel in the roughicecap2011 is a jewel in the rough

Omigosh!!!!!! Yesyesyesyesyes!!!!!!!!!
icecap2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 05:24 PM   #119
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Whoo hoo! Thank goodness for this! What a brilliant idea!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 05:25 PM   #120
Lil Kinz

Berripop♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Starting Jan 19, 2011, Webkinz Accounts will No Longer Expire!

Wow!! Awesome!!
So, if you don't have a or a new ebkinz and your account is suppose to expire soon, will it not expire, or is it only for ?

I hope it's for everyone!!
Thanks!!
Berripop♥ is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
allthegoodtagsweretaken, big newz!, crafter4christ, god is 100% awesome, good going ganz!, iwashere:)<3, james is mangarine, lanawas happily here!! :), lightning :), ninjalicious, not sure :$, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, shelby <3, yippee thx ganz, you are beautiful! ☺, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: