Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average. Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 03:28 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

ghostbear has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Starting Jan 19, 2011, Webkinz Accounts will No Longer Expire!

I am just hoping it does not mean that you will have to buy a membership to get full access instead of just logging in a new Webkinz.
ghostbear is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2010, 03:28 PM   #92
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

OMG awesome!!!!!! no more of those codes needed. Now o dont have to freak ouit about my acount expiring
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:29 PM   #93
Lil Kinz

KING89799 is an unknown quantity at this point

AWESOME!!!! If only this had come out too years ago because my account expired then! Then this september i got it back! so cool! By the way what are welcome back mats?
KING89799 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:31 PM   #94

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Well that's good news.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:31 PM   #95

buts is on a distinguished road

Yes!!!!
I've complained SOO many times to Ganz to stop expiring Webkinz accounts and now they have! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I have like 5 webkinz accounts and 3 of them are expiring for X-mas! (and now they are not) Thank you Webkinz!!!
buts is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:34 PM   #96
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Starting Jan 19, 2011, Webkinz Accounts will No Longer Expire!

I just read the article on Webkinz Newz and it sounds like your account will still somewhat expire. It makes it sound like when your year is up you will go to limited access until you adopt a new Webkinz or upgrade to Deluxe. So it sounds like your account will just go to limited access instead of totally disappearing like it does right now. Does that make sense?
Old 12-22-2010, 03:47 PM   #97
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

My Asian account expired in 2009. I might be able to hit it again.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:54 PM   #98

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

This is good for the most part, as it keeps Ganz from having to spend time rejuvenating an old account that's expired and people want to use again.

That said, what is going to be blocked? They're going to have to give some incentives if they're allowing people to still play even if their account expires to entice them to come back to "full" or "deluxe" status.

Otherwise, some of us might just stop buying and just play, and that hurts businesses.

If I were Ganz, I'd only allow the rooms and the generic arcade play continue. The user shouldn't be able to play the money making or instant win games such as Wishing Well, WOW, Jumbleberries, etc. Those are some that people love to play only during the day, and that'd encourage game play.

Or, offer more incentives for those of us who are full membership - like Deluxe but not quite as exquisite to keep the two difference. Maybe offer a special superbed or more frequent curio exclusive only items to the list so people will snag them. I personally just about gave up on the Persian bed, but now have one in my room. In the case of this, I'd say that if your account expired, you can't get even curio shop items.

Hopefully ganz is not going to self destruct here - they will need to tell us what we'd miss out by not doing a yearly adoption.
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:57 PM   #99
Call me Shelby! (:
Gifted

MonkeyGirl0398 is just really niceMonkeyGirl0398 is just really nice

OH MY CHEEZ-ITS!! That's awesome!!
MonkeyGirl0398 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:59 PM   #100

YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!

Yay! My family and friends will be so happy about this! Often, when I ask my friends and family if they collect Webkinz, they say yes but their account expired! I'm so HAPPY!
YYZRules is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
allthegoodtagsweretaken, big newz!, crafter4christ, god is 100% awesome, good going ganz!, iwashere:)<3, james is mangarine, lanawas happily here!! :), lightning :), ninjalicious, not sure :$, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, shelby <3, yippee thx ganz, you are beautiful! ☺, ♫sing4me a melody

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: