Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2013, 12:08 AM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Starry Slumber Theme Part 2 Arrives in W Shop!

A new front page story has been added:

Starry Slumber Theme Part 2 Arrives in W Shop!

Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks to Webkinz Insider member adrib for providing us with this view of their WW room decorated with some of the new Starry Slumber Theme.

The Starry Slumber Theme first appeared in the W Shop of Webkinz World on July 17, 2013. You can see the first installment of furniture by clicking HERE.

The second installment of furniture for this theme was added October 30, 2013. Three of the new items can be purchased by all members: Starry Side Table 350 kc, Starry Slumber Armchair 470 kc and Sweet Dreams Lamp 275 kc. The following items can only be purchased by Deluxe members: Starry Slumber Couch 700 kc, Starry Slumber Fireplace 900 kc, Starry Wonders Bookshelf 590 kc, Sweet Dreams Dresser 710 kc and Sweet Dreams Wardrobe 810 kc.

Please be careful if you are wishing to store your clothing, because despite its name, the Sweet Dreams Dresser is a decoration only, and you cannot put anything inside it. On the other hand, the Sweet Dreams Wardrobe is a storage item which can be opened and holds 8 items. The Twilight Toy Box introduced in July 2013 remains your best buy at 600 kc since it holds 12 items.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2013, 12:35 AM   #2
Gifted

ChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicness
ChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Starry Slumber Theme Part 2 Arrives in W Shop!

Thank you! what a great room,very nice I love the fireplace!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:44 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

Becky71W knows the way
Becky71W knows the way

I so love the new pieces. I do believe this is by far my favorite shop theme.
Becky71W is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 04:53 AM   #4

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

great...thanks for the info!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:03 AM   #5

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

yay!!! Doing the Snoopy dance...finally got front page!!! Thanks Webberlily
Attached Images
File Type: gifhappy_dance.gif (23.1 KB, 1 views)
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:07 AM   #6

dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness
dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness

cool thanks for the info ......
dwtsfan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:14 AM   #7
Jeremiah 29:11

scruffy16briar has a star on the WI Walk of Famescruffy16briar has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
scruffy16briar has a star on the WI Walk of Famescruffy16briar has a star on the WI Walk of Famescruffy16briar has a star on the WI Walk of Famescruffy16briar has a star on the WI Walk of Famescruffy16briar has a star on the WI Walk of Famescruffy16briar has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

It's gorgeaous! I love it (wish that most of it wasn't deluxe, though).
scruffy16briar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:21 AM   #8
Will be back soon!
Gifted

usaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicness
usaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicness

Wow, what a gorgeous room that is! Thank you for supplying us with this lovely picture of your newly decorated Starry Slumbers room, Adrib.

I love all of the new additions to this room theme, it is such a cool "glowing" room! I especially love the Starry Slumbers Couch and Fireplace, too cute!

Thank you so much for bringing us this wonderful information, Webberlily!
usaelite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 11:22 AM   #9
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

I'm having a heck of a time with these items. I only see them on an Asian account I have, not on my US accounts. I bought 3 items on the Asian account and Kinzposted them to my US account. The Kinzpost mail opened to 3 blank squares and the items didn't send. I tried 3 browsers, and cleared my cache, etc, etc (I'm a hopeless computer geek, so I know the drill )

Is anyone else having a problem with the rest of this theme?

(not getting the floaty box outfits, either. I have clicked on at least 20 and they never appear in my dock)

Happy Halloween to all! ---- BOO!
Sleeping Awake is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:18 PM   #10
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Tanks for the info.What a gorgeous theme
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: