Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 12:08 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Stardrops~ New Game in Webkinz World

I am enjoying this game very much, EDITED.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 07-21-2010 at 04:14 PM.. Reason: please leave Ganz and Deluxe membership out of the topic
broevil222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2010, 12:14 PM   #82
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I have a good idea. I remember that Wi put up links so that the newer members could play the retired games like Jazz Monsters and Skater Kat, without trophies or KC. I really want to try this, s I'd hope there would be a way to create a link so that us non-deluxies could play it
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:27 PM   #83
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
...If it is for only deluxe members they should have it appear only for deluxe members instead of appearing for everyone else.
On that point, I do agree.

Perhaps they will fix that. It is no different that the Wacky Zingoz Extreme, Griddling Gourmet or Pumpy Hairdresser -- those are all games that need something special to play and are not seen by regular members without them.

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:29 PM   #84
diamondwebkinz30

diamondwebkinz3 is an unknown quantity at this point

This Game looks so Cool!! Cant wait to play it!
diamondwebkinz3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:37 PM   #85
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I just earned the Starburst Fever badge after completing a starburst where all of the shapes were the same except for 1.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:37 PM   #86

Googles146 will become famous soon enough

Good thing i'm a yearly deluxe member! . EDIT

Last edited by Dixiecup; 07-21-2010 at 04:16 PM.. Reason: this is about the game only
Googles146 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:38 PM   #87
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I just earned the Starburst Fever badge after completing a starburst where all of the shapes were the same except for 1.
I forgot to mention-- I was on level 3!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:44 PM   #88

MS61739 is a name known to allMS61739 is a name known to allMS61739 is a name known to all

YAY!!!!! I got the new trophy!!!! Level 12 completion awarded the trophy - then I completed level 13 and the game ended!

Click the image to open in full size.
MS61739 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:07 PM   #89
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

I have done level 9 then 12 then 10. On 12 it said great job and then it just ended. I do not see trophy. I wonder if there is an overall time limit--since there is not the time per level of goober's lab? I did win a badge my 3rd time when I did the little starburst.
Aswartz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:08 PM   #90

Lojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledge

Cool, just got the new Badge

Click the image to open in full size.

Lojack
Lojack is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, f l a m e d a n c e, webkinzboy13 was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: