Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 11:13 AM   #71
Webkinz :)
kwgriffi is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Stardrops~ New Game in Webkinz World

I never played bejeweled... but this game seems to get a lot tougher around level 7 I feel. Nice way to get some KC though!
kwgriffi is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2010, 11:16 AM   #72
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

So the trophy is random after you finish the game? Like Bamboo Break was?
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:17 AM   #73
Steelers Nation

webkinzboy13 will become famous soon enough

yes it is definitely random
webkinzboy13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:31 AM   #74
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Stardrops~ New Game in Webkinz World

Cool new game. I can't wait to play it. It looks like fun.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:42 AM   #75

MetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud of

I got the badge. Don't know what I did to get it or if it is just given when you play. It was the 3rd game I played and I didn't make any amazing move to get it. So unless it is a score thing, I have no clue! But here it is...

Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by SillyMili10
You are absolutely right!! I couldn't agree more. It looks like a fun game but I don't have deluxe and I can't play it.
I agree to a point but this isn't the only game that is like not open to everyone. There is a cooking game that is available only to those that have completed the 10th level of cooking at the Kinzville Academy. Also, Wacky Zingoz Extreme is available only to people that purchased the Wacky Plush animal. Some of the Stadium Games are only open to people that have a certain level of experience in the Academy as well.

My personal opinion is that Ganz should just make every game available to every person but sometimes no matter what kind of business you are talking about, membership has it's privileges.

Last edited by MetalMama; 07-21-2010 at 11:42 AM..
MetalMama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:50 AM   #76
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

it looks cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am deluxe right now so i can try it yea
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:51 AM   #77
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by MetalMama
I got the badge. Don't know what I did to get it or if it is just given when you play. It was the 3rd game I played and I didn't make any amazing move to get it. So unless it is a score thing, I have no clue! But here it is...

I agree to a point but this isn't the only game that is like not open to everyone. There is a cooking game that is available only to those that have completed the 10th level of cooking at the Kinzville Academy. Also, Wacky Zingoz Extreme is available only to people that purchased the Wacky Plush animal. Some of the Stadium Games are only open to people that have a certain level of experience in the Academy as well.

My personal opinion is that Ganz should just make every game available to every person but sometimes no matter what kind of business you are talking about, membership has it's privileges.
But, those games appear when you've bought or unlocked something. That is what I am saying about the new game. It appears for everyone. You don't have to unlock anything or buy anything except a deluxe membership. I see what you are saying about other games but it isn't the same as what I am saying.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:55 AM   #78
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Ugh another new game that you can only win one trophy and it cannot be kinzposted or traded. So much for trophy collecting.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:05 PM   #79
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I just got a trophy, much to my surprise. My widget said I got a super slick new trophy, and I got it on level 12. So, are there different trophies? Not that I really care, but it was a bit of a surprise to have that pop up! It may have to do with getting certain clusters in the net...doesn't look like it's a specific score or anything.

I also got to level 14...how many are there, do we know?
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:07 PM   #80
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by BERT_X
Congrats on the new high score, Snowcrystal. Awesome 136,000 points.

I missed getting pics of all in-game things earlier. Now, I'm playing on another account and caught a nice snapshot of the "starburst" for removing a full square of matching items.

Then a shooting star crosses the screen. It awards 750 points, I think, which is the best single play.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks, BERT_X!

Thanks for posting pictures!

When I won the trophy, the pop-up disappeared before I could take a screen shot.

The first game I played, I ran out of moves when I was on level 9. My high score was the 2nd game I played. I was really lucky. It is sort of like Goober's lab as far as luck goes. Sometimes on Goober's lab I run out of moves on round 2, sometimes on round 5, but most of the time between rounds 5 & 8. When I get lucky, I can play past round 20, but that doesn't happen very often!

Good luck, everyone!

I wonder how many round there are!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, f l a m e d a n c e, webkinzboy13 was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: