Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 06:07 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Stardrops~ New Game in Webkinz World

I just tried to log on and they are doing a server test
wishgirl78 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2010, 06:44 AM   #22
idgie6

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber
Wink Re: Stardrops~ New Game in Webkinz World

Cool! I want to see what the trophy looks likes
puppy girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:45 AM   #23
idgie6

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

[QUOTE=puppy girl;20185161]Cool! I want to see what the trophy looks likes I LOVE DELUXE!
puppy girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:52 AM   #24
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

If this gives you tons of KinzCash (1000 in the same time you get 101 in Smoothie Moves(I once got 126 KC) ), then it should come to everyone in 2 months.

At least it isn't as unfair as memberships are on club penguin.

Last edited by RobertFrog; 07-21-2010 at 06:52 AM..
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:06 AM   #25
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

I sure do hope it is available today. I have to go to work, so hurry up Ganz!!!
catsinparadise is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:07 AM   #26

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

The new stardrops is show up right now.

Good luck all!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:15 AM   #27
Unregistered

I don't know if i should get deluxe from what the last person just said...
what should i do?
Old 07-21-2010, 07:18 AM   #28
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I was just in the middle of Jumbleberrys and the site went down for maintance at 8:17!!!!! WWWWHHHHHYYYYYY????
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:18 AM   #29
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

I just played the game. Got to level 4, and then got logged off. Then when I tried to go back on, "server upgrade is in progress" was back up. I like the game. I'm not much of a game person, but I think I'll like this one.
deblynn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:19 AM   #30
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Well, WW was open for just a little bit just now, and Stardrops was indeed in the arcade. Unfortunately, the system chucked me out just as I went to play it, and now I'm getting the "Server upgrade test in progress" screen again.

Looked interesting, though. You have to move your mouse around and grab groups of 3 or more of the same stars.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, f l a m e d a n c e, webkinzboy13 was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: