Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-23-2010, 08:56 AM   #111
Webkinz :)
twinklestar will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Stardrops~ New Game in Webkinz World

Wow. Showing the banner for this game to non-deluxe is a nasty, heartless thing to do. I understand the promotion, get kids to beg their parents, get older kids to use their allowance, get grownups to sign up- Ganz already does too much deluxe promoting. This site was for children. If their parents can't afford Deluxe the child knows they are left out. Very nice divide between the haves and have-nots, Ganz. Maybe if you brought back family deluxe or offered something for multiple accounts (LIKE WAS SAOD MONTHS AGO) you'd have lots more memberships.
twinklestar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2010, 12:05 PM   #112

CMV_W is on a distinguished road

I love the new game. I got the trophy yesterday. I have all the badges now too. It would be fun if they add it to the daily activities sometimes so none deluxe can get a try at it now and then. I am just still hoping for the family deluxe membership to come back because I will miss stuff like this in fall when it expires and can afford the membership for the whole family. Not about to buy it for myself and not my two sweet daughters.
CMV_W is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:26 PM   #113

Hollyberry will become famous soon enough

i hope otrher people that arent deluxe will get to play it and they will put it for everyone
Hollyberry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:36 PM   #114
name's alex

puppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guide

I really don't think that this idea is good. You know, wasn't webkinz better when there was no membership? Deluxe does E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. Now non deluxe does what???? NOTHING. Why does Ganz have to make ANOTHER deluxe thing?. I really want to play it and I can't have deluxe. I wish there was never Deluxe membership.
puppygal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:27 PM   #115

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by twinklestar
Wow. Showing the banner for this game to non-deluxe is a nasty, heartless thing to do. I understand the promotion, get kids to beg their parents, get older kids to use their allowance, get grownups to sign up- Ganz already does too much deluxe promoting. This site was for children. If their parents can't afford Deluxe the child knows they are left out. Very nice divide between the haves and have-nots, Ganz. Maybe if you brought back family deluxe or offered something for multiple accounts (LIKE WAS SAOD MONTHS AGO) you'd have lots more memberships.
That was extremely well put!!! We will lose our family membership in a few months and definately can't afford individual plans. I agree that seeing all the Deluxe extras is a little rubbing the face in it.
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 12:08 PM   #116
dori422 is on a distinguished road

I believe that Ganz does throw Deluxe everything into our faces in every category. I have been waiting for months to get the Palace Princess Bed and many other rare items but most of the time they go to the Deluxe members only. They put in a few for us regular members once and a while. Not all people can afford that extra money needed to be a deluxe member and now they put in a new arcade game just for Deluxe members. I love Webkinz and have been a memeber since 2005 but I feel they are discriminating against people who are not able to join Deluxe. How much more money do they need to be happy. I know I have spent to much. I wish we could go back to all member being equal, so nobody would have to feel bad because they can't be part of the whole Webkinz club like it used to be when I first joined. Thank You WIKI for letting us tell people how we regular members feel. Sad!!!!!
dori422 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:15 PM   #117
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

Default Deluxe Gameeeeeeeeee

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
It's pretty hard...

Last edited by prrety11; 07-26-2010 at 02:17 PM..
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, f l a m e d a n c e, webkinzboy13 was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: