Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 04:31 PM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Stadium Not loading July 21st, Post Maintenance

A new front page story has been added:

Stadium Not loading July 21st, Post Maintenance

Click the image to open in full size.

We have had numerous complaints that the Stadium has not been loading. Even after numerous attempts to Clear Internet History or Cache, the stadium still refuses to load. It is not with just one type of browser, either, it is with browsers IE7 and Firefox.

Several of our members have made calls to Webkinz Customer support and they have been saying they are aware of the glitch. Hopefully we will see a resolution to this very soon and Webkinz Insider will keep you updated.

If you have a complaint about the Stadium, call 1-866-WEB-KINZ (Please remember that they will only accept calls from people 18 years of age and older)

Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2010, 04:38 PM   #2
Everybodyy
Webkinz :)

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Default Re: Stadium not loading July 21st, Post maintenance

Ahh, man. That stinks!
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:39 PM   #3
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

hmm i have only been in one event and i was 115th because it didn't show up my dress that my pet was wearing so i was quite peeved at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope this gets fixed soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 07-21-2010 at 04:47 PM.. Reason: Post claims are for DCT only
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:39 PM   #4
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Hopefully they will fix it soon!
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:42 PM   #5

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

I was very mad about this when i logged on this morning, the only reason is because i just did the last kinzville academy lesson needed for quick tournament, and i couldn't do it!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:48 PM   #6
diamondwebkinz30

diamondwebkinz3 is an unknown quantity at this point

When i was on my webkinz i was going to go to the staduim but it would not load!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it wont load on my acount beacause i have all the webkinz and most people do too and mabye beacause it takes to long to load all your webkinz.

Last edited by diamondwebkinz3; 07-21-2010 at 04:48 PM..
diamondwebkinz3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:10 PM   #7
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Thanks so much for writing this thread, Dixie Cup ! I hope this glitch is fixed soon

In the meantime, we can enjoy other fun things to do on WW & WI. xD
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:21 PM   #8

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

We have about 16 accounts and none of them are loading. We've used 4 different computers before and after clearing the cache to no avail. I don't think it matters how many pets you have as we have anywhere from 1 pet to 200 and something on our accounts. I hope they fix it soon.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:23 PM   #9
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

As usual a new glitch. Its seems every time they update the system they create another glitch. Oh well hopefully they be able to fix it soon.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:09 PM   #10

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I hope this works soon. I've been seeing these errors before. Thanks for telling us.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: