Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 09:42 AM   #71
Webkinz :)
barbe is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Spring has Arrived!

We have had two days of snow, snowk, snow so I was happy, happy to see spring arrive in Webkinz world. The green of the grass and the color of the flowers was most welcome to these eyes that have only seen the white of snow everywhere!!!
barbe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2010, 09:50 AM   #72
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

BOOO, I love the snow!!!
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:56 AM   #73
Happy July!

webkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a hero
webkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a hero

Yay, I am glad spring is here in webkinz world. I think we have seen enough snow for the year. lol
webkinzrock6 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:56 AM   #74

AutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud of

Spring already eh? Seems a bit early, I know we're bound to have snow for another month yet, I least where I am. Ah well, spring is on it's way!
AutobotJazz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:11 AM   #75
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Um, can I take a second screen shot for my valentine room? I won't add any items. I just want the regular stuff.
Bubblesluver821 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:13 AM   #76
Anthony

antsean327 has disabled reputation

I love eet. Its so awesome, I forgot we had snow.
antsean327 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:20 AM   #77
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by 310webkinz
Yeah, tho its much prettier in daylight! lol Seriously, who is on Webkinz at midnight? Crazy people, I bet.
Well on the west coast Midnight Webkinz time is only 9 pm. So its not really that late, specially when ur high school age or older. Actually feels like WW closes too early wen its only 11pm here even tho its 2am KT.

And btw I love spring!!! We dont get snow here so I didnt ever like in for my webbies :-/ I honestly think my plants were feeling a frost. At least Canada my moose was enjoying it :-D

Last edited by evlangelfire89; 02-16-2010 at 10:23 AM..
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:24 AM   #78
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

Wow that's a little early. It's only the middle of Feburary. Where I live it's snowing right now. But I like WW without snow I like the Green grass.
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:37 AM   #79
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

So I always imagined that Webkinz World was somewhere near New York City (because of the time zone thing & the fact that all the webkinz pets seem like sophisticated movie stars to me) but the fact that spring has arrived in WW clearly means that it is further south than I realized!
Can't be in Texas if you guys have snow there . . . maybe North Carolina? any ideas what state Webkinz World might be in?
Or is Webkinz World a moving target at the end of the rainbow?
curiousg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:37 AM   #80
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

I loved the snow! We do not get snow here to enjoy. However, I am ready for Spring

Love your garden, How do you get your pet in the middle of it? :husky:
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
luv spring!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: