Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 03:52 AM   #41
Webkinz :)
OnlineMommie is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Spring has Arrived!

Wow, is it just me or is this grass WAY GREENER than ever before?????? It's beautiful, time to redo those gardens again.....

OnlineMommie
OnlineMommie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2010, 04:34 AM   #42
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I changed my Avatar to the Springtime Bunny yesterday too!
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:20 AM   #43
Yes! I'm A

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

Identification of plant in screen shot for this article:

Can anyone tell me what the plant is 2 squares over to the right (in top left corner of garden) of the bone tree? It has pretty purplish flowers in the screen shot but I cannot get a clear enough zoom to read the plant label.

Thank you.

Mulberry59,

All of the Build-a-snow fort pieces and the set indicated that they where for Indoor or Outside use. I do not remember what the slide said since it is not available today, but my guess is that it should be the same. I did not try to put any of my snow fort pieces inside but purchased them because I could move them to an indoor room once the snow melted (away from the outdoor rooms and gardens).

It is a shame there was no warning, and it does seem a little early, especially since part of the U.S. is still getting slammed with snow. *LOL* Sorry you did not get your screen shots to save. Maybe you can do an indoor room with the Ice wallpaper and flooring and move the snow items inside? I know it is not quite the same, but it is an option.

Last edited by KinzIs4BigKidz2; 02-16-2010 at 06:20 AM..
KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:34 AM   #44

mckgirlz is on a distinguished road

Thank goodness. We just got hit with another eight inches yesterday. Schools are closed, grocery stores are crazy, the temp is about eighteen degrees.

I've had just about as much winter as I can take. Glad to know I can escape it in WW.
mckgirlz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:38 AM   #45
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

I love those little flowers in the grass! I love the snow being GONE! My pet did the happy dance around his yard! WooHoo!
Now back to the real world of ice and snow!
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:51 AM   #46
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
its a garden, and once you harvest the crop, you sell it back to the W Shop for KC
I thought I had read somewhere that u shouldnt have more than a certain amount of "items" in any room because it might cause frezzing issues. Ooops guess I was wrong. Thought I was being helpful.
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:54 AM   #47
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

It's about time!! I'm sick of REAL snow, and i HATE when my happy place is covered in it too...

I joined WW back when it was winter, and I had seen an image of an outdoor yard with grass-and I tried so hard to get grass to grow...I tried putting every flooring from the wshop out there, but they all said they were for indoors only...

Still think they should have the "Hawaii Upgrade" for back door yards!

THANKS Ganz for giving me SPRING in my happy place...even if I have to go out and shovel in the real world-I'll still have a smile!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:23 AM   #48
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
It's about time!! I'm sick of REAL snow, and i HATE when my happy place is covered in it too...

I joined WW back when it was winter, and I had seen an image of an outdoor yard with grass-and I tried so hard to get grass to grow...I tried putting every flooring from the wshop out there, but they all said they were for indoors only...

Still think they should have the "Hawaii Upgrade" for back door yards!

THANKS Ganz for giving me SPRING in my happy place...even if I have to go out and shovel in the real world-I'll still have a smile!
That is hilarious!! And here I thought was the only one!! After I broke the bank buying green floors that didn't work, I finally asked my sister who told me it was winter! This was a disaster since the only bed my ds's poor raccoon had in his little house was the outdoor hammock and it was in the snow!!!!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:31 AM   #49
Who is
Gifted

pbandj is just really nicepbandj is just really nice

please bring spring to the real world! now i really wish i could live in ww! brrrr....
pbandj is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:38 AM   #50
23021997Gal

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

Hurray! Right now I would think Ontario is in spring, too! I'm going to check if the club house is blooming as well
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
luv spring!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: