Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 10:23 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

slianne is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Spring has Arrived!

Now if only I could wake up and see my 2 feet of snow turned into green grass and flowers!
:rac:
slianne is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2010, 12:25 AM   #122

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

Okay. I am in the U.S. and I know Webkinz is a Canadian company, but isn't it still winter in Canada, too?

Maybe the programmers will still toss in a few snow covered days. After all, it does snow in early spring. I would really like to play in my unused snow fort in the SNOW.

Oh well. I guess this cures my urge to buy that cute little penguin. Well, not really, but it doesn't seem to be so urgent, now.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:44 AM   #123
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by slianne
Now if only I could wake up and see my 2 feet of snow turned into green grass and flowers!

I happily 2nd that Slianne! We just received a fresh 8" last night of the white stuff and it's getting really old. I personally don't ski,ice skate, sled or do anything associated with the cold with the exception of walk at some ridiculous hour in the dark of the morning (4:30a.m.). So aside from being pretty for the holidays I think the snow is pretty useless and overkill at this time of the year!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:14 AM   #124
musicgirl1996

View Post Originally Posted by Snickerdoodlez
Okay. I am in the U.S. and I know Webkinz is a Canadian company, but isn't it still winter in Canada, too?

Maybe the programmers will still toss in a few snow covered days. After all, it does snow in early spring. I would really like to play in my unused snow fort in the SNOW.

Oh well. I guess this cures my urge to buy that cute little penguin. Well, not really, but it doesn't seem to be so urgent, now.
Wait, are you serious?!?! They're Canadian!? That's weird I never knew that. You'd think they would do something to celebrate the winter olympics in WW, then.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:15 AM   #125
I'm Marissa

Mcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud of

Looks Cool! too bad over here it feels like spring is a thousand months away! we just got hit with a bunch of snow
Mcutieface is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:14 PM   #126
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by Toothache
Yes! :-) Finally!!
spring rocks!!!
Old 02-18-2010, 09:36 PM   #127

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by musicgirl1996
Wait, are you serious?!?! They're Canadian!? That's weird I never knew that. You'd think they would do something to celebrate the winter olympics in WW, then.

I agree! Where are the Olympic events? Now I am hoping they will show up in the Kinzville Park. Maybe that is why everyone is working so hard to clean up all that litter.

Okay, if they aren't already working on this, I think I am going to have to write them and insist on a Kinz-limpics!
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:19 PM   #128

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by slianne
Haha, you're clever. I'm starting to wish the ugly grey slush on the roads would go away, too.
cutiebug343 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:54 PM   #129
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Check it OUT...CROCUSES!! There are little purple spots on the lawn that are CROCUSES!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Oh cool! i like flowers
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:36 PM   #130
trelic23

trelic23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Spring has Arrived!

WOW!!!!!!!!! that's alot of gardening
trelic23 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
luv spring!