Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 05:45 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

Default Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

When you log in do you get on? I re-logged in and I didn't get one again. Ann WKN is down for a while, so I don't know what do do...
Umbrellabubble is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 06:26 PM   #72
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

Count me in the disappointed category - fed my pet the egg and just got the 'That was good, I'd like more' message and no spring prize Hopefully better luck tomorrow.
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:27 PM   #73
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

same for me both accounts no prize
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:30 PM   #74
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by bonnie
Count me in the disappointed category - fed my pet the egg and just got the 'That was good, I'd like more' message and no spring prize Hopefully better luck tomorrow.
View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
same for me both accounts no prize
That is just UNACCEPTABLE!!

I hope the Ganz phones are busy tomorrow!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:37 PM   #75
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Yay? Got NOTHING on two accts after feeding the eggs. Maybe they meant you had an 80% chance at getting NO PRIZE.

Also I got the hamster belt today in the new game and it never appeared on my dock. Ganz at their old glitchy tricks again.
Thanks for nothin.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:39 PM   #76
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Well, sorry folks, I just got on my Euro account fine and won a wee gift. It is cute...not the hat with ears I was hoping for, but cute. I sure hope you all get on soon....I sure hope they are down to modify the program to be 100% prize instead of just 80%!!!! CJ
eggprize1.jpg
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:42 PM   #77
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

So we log on a get an egg everyday?
And then we feed them to our pets to get a chance on getting a prize?
Also would we be able to get all the prizes?
Someone please vm me if you know(:
starbucksfun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:01 PM   #78
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Lioness
It is the 18th on Asian accounts and the screen popped up on log in so no searching for it.

I received one prize and one spring message and no prize on the other account.
Same here..even after logging out/in there was no spring gift for that account..the other received the blouse/blazer..

Last edited by TNVOLS; 04-17-2011 at 07:03 PM..
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:36 PM   #79
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

I won the Toothy Bunny Mask ~ pic of my lil'kinz lamb Tiny Tim wearing it. Hope he gets a Bunny Ear Top Hat to go with the mask...the hat is so cute
...looking through other posts, love the water wheel and the spring jacket too!

Great prizes - rooting for everyone who didn't get a prize today to get one
with the 4PM Today's Activity egg or at least with tomorrow's log on egg!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgTinyTim Bunny Tooth Mask.jpg (26.3 KB, 8 views)
Lrnpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:05 PM   #80

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

I logged into my account for the FOURTH time and STILL no egg! I want a prize... or at least a chance!
Umbrellabubble is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: