Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2011, 11:31 AM   #401
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

Default Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
Happy Easter everyone! Well the Spring egg hunt will be finished today. We have at least one of all the prizes except for the water wheel. I think Ganz has done a great job with this event, it's the luck of the draw. Congrats to those who were fortunate to feed their eggs to their pets at the right time. We all had the same chance as everyone else. It's been a fun week on webkinz and I am spending a wonderful day with my family! Hope you all are as well!
Happy Easter back!! I just love your attitude towards this prize-gifting!!
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2011, 11:46 AM   #402
iluvbooks94
Gifted

iluvbooks94 is just really niceiluvbooks94 is just really nice

I only got the Jacket, egg carton, and two wind things. Oh well, that's what I get for missing a few days.
iluvbooks94 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 06:19 PM   #403
Silver8328
Webkinz :)

Silver8328 will become famous soon enough

I personally don't like how they did this giveaway. Out of the 35 eggs I opened only 3 were duds which is good but 10 were egg cartons. 10, that is almost a third of the eggs I opened. How random can that be? Out of the others I got 7 dresses, 5 baskets, 4 tea cups, 2 blazers, 2 tea pots and 2 spinners. I get that the water wheel was the rarest but I should of at least gotten a hat or mask or a pair of glasses out of that many eggs. Only the first couple days did I get something other then the baskets, dresses and egg cartons.

I even saved a few to open today hoping that I would get something different after the past couple days of the same things and again today other then the dud I got more egg cartons, that's it, just egg cartons. I have changed my pet, had my pets hunger at different levels, cleared my cache, used other browsers and even tried someone elses computer who I know has gotten at least one of everything and again I got the same 3 things. I don't understand it. I'm glad it's over because if I had to open any more eggs and got more of the same things I think I would rip out my hair, I can't stand it. Totally not fun.
Silver8328 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: