Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-22-2011, 09:58 PM   #391
Webkinz :)

Naila will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

Its not fair I really want the water wheel and the tea pot and the tea cup
Naila is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2011, 11:58 PM   #392
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

I've had lots of duds, but.... just got the Water Wheel, finally! SO pleased !! So one of everything, and multiples of everything else. Thinnest on the teapot, teacups and top hats. It's been great receiving so many great prizes! Thanks, Ganz!
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 09:08 AM   #393
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

i did not get an egg when i logged on today !
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 09:58 AM   #394
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

I wish the eggs were found in WW rather then WKN
how much time has been spent clicking pages at WKN clicking back and forth -not really reading just looking for eggs

if the eggs were in WW at least I could get stuff done - fall fest and winterfest I usually had my webbie in the room and I could at least make some KC from checkers or go-fish or at the very least I could get items put into rooms and fridges

now spending time at WKN -I have spent hours which in my mind is nearly wasted time EXCEPT for the eggs I did find -at least I found eggs better then what others have gotten

jmho
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 10:21 AM   #395
ccgramma is just really niceccgramma is just really nice

I just got a message that I was banned from WKN forum.
"You are banned from this forum until 6666666667 months from now. The person who banned you said the reason was:
Potential real name"
What is this all about? I did not use a real name. Is there any way to appeal this decision? Not fair.
ccgramma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 12:56 PM   #396
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

I am very upset not to have gotten even one water wheel. I know they are the grand prize but some people are getting more than one and others are not even getting one .I have seven accts. and not one .I even bought seven extra baskets from the E store and not one water wheel.I really don't thik the way they give out the grand prize is fair .I didn't think i would get alot of them but one would have been nice!
Happy3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 06:25 PM   #397

wishforit is on a distinguished road

Happy3166, I feel your pain! We have 3 accounts and I finally gave up. After spending hours in the trading rooms I finally trade all of our good stuff for one. Maybe you could try hitting the trading rooms. Good luck to you!
wishforit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 06:32 PM   #398
no name

what do the white chocolate eggs do? can they give you prises also? and do they float across?
Old 04-24-2011, 09:37 AM   #399

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Happy Easter everyone! Well the Spring egg hunt will be finished today. We have at least one of all the prizes except for the water wheel. I think Ganz has done a great job with this event, it's the luck of the draw. Congrats to those who were fortunate to feed their eggs to their pets at the right time. We all had the same chance as everyone else. It's been a fun week on webkinz and I am spending a wonderful day with my family! Hope you all are as well!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:02 AM   #400
rockhop7 is on a distinguished road

Do we know how long we will be able to receive a gift when feeding the egg to our pets? Will the prize still be awarded after today?
rockhop7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: