Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 11:04 AM   #31
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

Wow, Dixie, you're cleaning up!!! Good for you! I didn't get anything, just the same luck as with eating berries...my pets just seem to like yummy treats LOL CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 11:07 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Looks like as many people here DID NOT win a prize as did - I hope they are correct that prizes are awarded 80% of the time. 50% of the time will be a big disappointment - especially when families have one kid that wins and others that do not.
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:10 AM   #33

Somber is a jewel in the roughSomber is a jewel in the rough

I got my egg on my Asian account and no prize just "I love spring Eggs" Too bad. Maybe next time I guess
Somber is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:25 AM   #34

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want to be negative but I for see the adults & those with multiple accounts doing well, and a lot of disappointed kids. Then some of the big dogs go in the trading rooms & tease the kiddos with the stuff. I don't like it......
............. You should get a prize with every egg.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:25 AM   #35
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

I won prizes on 5 of my 6 Asian accounts- 1 Spring Blossom Blazer, 2 Spring Fling Dresses and 2 Toothy Bunny Mask!
nana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:32 AM   #36

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
I don't want to be negative but I for see the adults & those with multiple accounts doing well, and a lot of disappointed kids. Then some of the big dogs go in the trading rooms & tease the kiddos with the stuff. I don't like it......
............. You should get a prize with every egg.
I absolutely agree with you - you SHOULD get a prize with every egg you eat. For one thing, you can get so many berries every single day of the year so I don't have a problem with the way they have them programmed. But the chocolate eggs are only around for a few days and after you get all the free ones they cost nearly a dollar each in the eStore. It's not really well thought out to charge you for the eggs...and then only give you a CHANCE at a prize. You should win a prize with every egg but the prizes are completely random. That would make a lot more sense. This really isn't a good plan at all.

Can you tell I didn't get a prize with my Asian account?
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:37 AM   #37
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

My egg was a dud too! Hopefully the rest will give prizes. Heads up to everyone that the 4PM hourly is a Chocolate Egg for Monday.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:38 AM   #38
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Just won a Bunnyhat on my secondary Asian account
Click the image to open in full size.
OH NICE!!!! I got the glasses, so hope I get a hat!!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:41 AM   #39

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

awesome! has it only started on the asain accounts?
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:49 AM   #40
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

How fun!

I like this better than sitting and waiting!

There should be a prize with every egg though.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: