Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-21-2011, 06:51 PM   #371
Webkinz :)

wishforit is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

A customer service rep at Ganz told me that the probability of getting the water wheel is very rare and I was just wondering how you are all fairing out there? As for us we have had about 31 eggs amd 3 duds with no water wheel.
wishforit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2011, 06:59 PM   #372
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

We have 10 accounts
Have opened up 121 eggs so far (1 is Euro so it already has its egg for the day)
11 have been duds
We have
2 Bunny Top Hats
18 Candy Eggs Picnic Baskets
14 Celebrate Spring Tea Cup
4 Celebrate Spring Tea Pot
8 Cherry Blossom Wind Spinner
12 Eggcellent Spring Glasses
1 Enchanted Garden Waterwheel
12 Spring Blossom Blazers
16 Spring Celebration Eggs
17 Spring Fling Dress
6 Toothy Bunny Mask
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:08 PM   #373
janesosquare
Gift Guru

missquarejane is just really nicemissquarejane is just really nice

i'll say this, no matter what we got or didn't get, this sure is fun and makes me feel all spring-y and Easter-y. Spring blessings to all of you!
missquarejane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:40 PM   #374
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by missquarejane
i'll say this, no matter what we got or didn't get, this sure is fun and makes me feel all spring-y and Easter-y. Spring blessings to all of you!
Great attitude MQJ! Way to spread the meaning of the season to all!!! Good on you! Have a great weekend. CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:57 PM   #375
The first fairy

Snazzilicious is a name known to allSnazzilicious is a name known to allSnazzilicious is a name known to all

Where can I find an egg on the Webkinz Newz (WKN) site? Does anyone know?
Snazzilicious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:04 PM   #376

wishforit is on a distinguished road

Dawnscott1, from what you are saying the probability of getting that water wheel is about 1%. You are lucky you got one. Congrats!
wishforit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:10 PM   #377
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

Its weird how different people are getting several of different items, out of 7 accts we have gotten 1 water wheel, 2 hats, 2 glasses and 2 wind spinners and I believe enough of the rest. I hope we get a few more hats, glasses and wind spinners so each kid at least has them, I doubt we will see another water wheel.
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:16 PM   #378
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Snazzilicious
Where can I find an egg on the Webkinz Newz (WKN) site? Does anyone know?
Here you go Snaz...this may help! Good luck. CJ
For those of you still not having any luck, try this or a modified version. I didn't do all the tabs open thing because my computer just gets confused but what I did do was clear the cache etc first before logging in to WKN, then after logging in to my account and going to the event, I did use just the Wiki pages of Currency and the Hamsters. They are both small pages that load quickly, so it really did work for me. Make sure you let the page fully load, until in the bottom you see "done" for the page status...well on IE anyway. Scroll to bottom and look , and look carefully on the scroll back to the top as I found, because I was trying to scan it so quickly, I wasn't seeing what loaded back at the top when I got there after being to the bottom. I found that I would generally get a quick one or two and after about twentyish page switches, if I didn't see one, I would clear cache etc., close and then re-enter the WKN site and log in again to the event. When I did this, the next ones I needed, by doing the same steps as noted above, WORKED!!! Please try it. A great big THANK YOU goes out to Puppet for giving this advice
Old 04-21-2011, 08:18 PM   #379
The first fairy

Snazzilicious is a name known to allSnazzilicious is a name known to allSnazzilicious is a name known to all

I've only gotten one egg (todays) and it was the dress. Ohhhh, its so pretty!
Does anyone know where I can get an egg on the Webkinz Newz site?

Oh thanks, C. Jane!!!! (^u^)
Snazzilicious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:44 PM   #380
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Snazzilicious
I've only gotten one egg (todays) and it was the dress. Ohhhh, its so pretty!
Does anyone know where I can get an egg on the Webkinz Newz site?

Oh thanks, C. Jane!!!! (^u^)
Hi Snaz, here is the actual link
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post23013659

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: