Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 11:33 PM   #351
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by berribrite
I agree with those who are disappointed with this event. You get an egg 1 egg and to have it be a dud does seem like a waste. I know I should appreciate the event but what harm would it be for all eggs to contain a prize...even a small one.
I agree, i have one account that has only gotten 1 prize out of 6 opportunities. It's an Asian account.I started to let thier hunger get a little lower 94 or so and seem to have better lucky not sure if i'm just crazy though and it's all in my head.
Puppet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2011, 12:23 AM   #352
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Puppet
Does anyone know if you get a egg each day (milk Chocolate ones on WW) if you don't log on; or is it only if you are able to log on each day to WW. Then of course you get the chance at two others one on WKN (the white egg) and another through out the day.
th way its been for meand others too isthat the egg is a pop up as soon as you log into your acct, but if you dont log in you wont getthe egg.m its just like th loot bags on holidays.
hopethis helps you!
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:34 AM   #353
Temple Dance
Temple Dance is on a distinguished road

PURPLE GRAPES! ! ! I remember several months ago there was slight mention of watching for purple grapes. Well, I had some appear in my dock. Don't know exactly when. Could very well be related to feeding a Spring Celebration Egg to my pet. There was no window open to announce it's arrival. Anyone else got purple grapes????
Temple Dance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 06:38 AM   #354

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Temple Dance
PURPLE GRAPES! ! ! I remember several months ago there was slight mention of watching for purple grapes. Well, I had some appear in my dock. Don't know exactly when. Could very well be related to feeding a Spring Celebration Egg to my pet. There was no window open to announce it's arrival. Anyone else got purple grapes????
I think it's a rare food from the wheel of Wow basket.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:45 AM   #355
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by berribrite
I agree with those who are disappointed with this event. You get an egg 1 egg and to have it be a dud does seem like a waste. I know I should appreciate the event but what harm would it be for all eggs to contain a prize...even a small one.
I feel exactly the same way!
View Post Originally Posted by Puppet
I agree, i have one account that has only gotten 1 prize out of 6 opportunities. It's an Asian account.I started to let thier hunger get a little lower 94 or so and seem to have better lucky not sure if i'm just crazy though and it's all in my head.
LOL I've been wondering things like that too...if they are hungrier...or if I feed it to them while in my room vs the map or somewhere else...or the time of day...I definitely think I'm starting to drive myself nuts!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:32 PM   #356
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

Well, three days of searching for White Chocolate Eggs on Webkinz Newz and all eggs were duds. No Prizes, aargh. Anyone else have this problem with the Newz eggs?
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 02:03 PM   #357
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Don't forget to login at 5pm to get your free egg in todays activities!

I suggest doing what me and my friends are doing. Save up all your eggs until the last day of spring celebration then open them all at once. I figure it will be more fun that way even though I expect most of them to be duds according to what I have been reading.

What happened to the 80% chance of winning something? I think it may have been accidently programmed the other way because it seems to me to be more like between 30-50% depending on your luck.
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 04:47 PM   #358
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

Just curious- has anyone gotten the Enchanted Garden Water Wheel? My prize return has been about 85% but not one of 61 eggs on multiple accounts has produced this prize. I am assuming this is a rare one unless no one has gotten it yet.
Dollspace is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 04:52 PM   #359

wishforit is on a distinguished road

Well out of 22 eggs opened on 3 accounts so far we have gotten 20 prizes.
2 egg cartons
1 flower spinner
5 eyeglasses
4 egg baskets
1 dress
3 jackets
3 tea cups
1 hat

We have been trying to get the water wheel but no such luck. Arep told me today that the odds of getting the wheel are much lower than any of the other prizes, we are terribly disappointed!

Good luck everyone!
wishforit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 04:55 PM   #360
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Dollspace
Just curious- has anyone gotten the Enchanted Garden Water Wheel? My prize return has been about 85% but not one of 61 eggs on multiple accounts has produced this prize. I am assuming this is a rare one unless no one has gotten it yet.
yep, ive gotten it - not to brag, but i got it on my 3rd egg, so i sont think its a "Rare" prize. i think everyone has the same cahnce of getting any prize
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: