Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 08:34 AM   #321
hoo-hoo!
Webkinz :)

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Default Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

I've been lucky so far, only one dud in two days on three accounts. I slogged around Webkinz Newz yesterday, too, for the white chocolate egg in the peek-a-newz promo -- it takes a long time to find five, but I'd really like to get all the prizes.

So far, I have two spring blazers, two dresses, two wind spinners, and three pair of glasses. I'm really hoping for the various egg baskets/dozen for my Easter room. Fingers are crossed for no further duds!

Anyone know how big the water wheel prize is?
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 09:07 AM   #322
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by ssparavier
I just fed my Milk Chocolate Egg to my pet and I got the Tea Pot!

Every time I fed the eggs to my pet I won a prize. And every time that happened I was in the Kinzville Times (newzpaper)! I'm wondering, is it just a coincidence that when I feed the eggs to my pet I win a prize while I'm looking at the Kinzville Times or is it actually I thing Ganz programed in Webkinz World that when you feed an egg to your pet while looking at the Kinzville Times you get a prize. Please let me know if this happens to you!

Vicky
I tried this last night and it didn't work for me. I did get prizes on the two chocolate eggs (fed elsewhere) but the white egg from the WKN I fed while on the front page and got nothing (actually, all three accounts in the family had dud white eggs from WKN, seems to be a trend)...
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:01 AM   #323
Lil Kinz
Dandelion is an unknown quantity at this point

My kids are LOVING the Spring Celebration Eggs -- so easy for them to win something. I have a question though -- my daughter logged in this morning -- NO EGG?? Are you supposed to get an egg every day?? She was very sad. Has anyone else had a problem?
Dandelion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:03 AM   #324
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by xChristina
OMG ♥
Click the image to open in full size.
I can't belive I got the big pretty prize :')

But "my room" won't load :/

Such a splendid item ♥
Click the image to open in full size.
<3 Kaylaa loves itt ;
View Post Originally Posted by Honeybear
I've been lucky so far, only one dud in two days on three accounts. I slogged around Webkinz Newz yesterday, too, for the white chocolate egg in the peek-a-newz promo -- it takes a long time to find five, but I'd really like to get all the prizes.

So far, I have two spring blazers, two dresses, two wind spinners, and three pair of glasses. I'm really hoping for the various egg baskets/dozen for my Easter room. Fingers are crossed for no further duds!

Anyone know how big the water wheel prize is?
Honeybear, here is the pic from xChristina showing her pet Kaylaa beside it. It gives you an idea of the size. CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:39 AM   #325
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

I would like to know if it truly is an 80% chance of receiving a prize from the eggs. So far on my accounts I have received 2 prizes out of 6 eggs, which may not seem to be too bad, but the probably of which is .01536 or about 1.54%, which is quite unusual (it should happen for less than 1 out of every 65 players).

Of course, it is completely possible that I've just been unlucky, and probably is the case. However, I will see what happens with more trials, which hopefully will even things out.

The reports seem so scattered, though, as far as wins and losses, I'm not sure what to think of the probability.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:10 AM   #326
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Hmm... Really nice prizes everyone, for those who have gotten some. So far, I haven't gotten one. I will try the logging in and out before feeding more than one.
phoenixsprite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:48 AM   #327
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Honeybear, here is the pic from xChristina showing her pet Kaylaa beside it. It gives you an idea of the size. CJ
Thanks so much for sharing the picture -- that is a really awesome prize!
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:00 PM   #328

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

My take on this for day 2:

considering all the webkinz newz difficulties-

considering the fact you have to actually search for the white egg on webkinz newz-

and considering the fun-ability of these type of holiday things. (they are fun and appreciated, sometimes a bit frustrating though)

I think what would have made this perfect is for the white eggs to ALL have an uncommon or rare prize AND for ALL the brown eggs to have an uncommon or common prize in them. Or even just a common prize in the brown eggs but each one containing a prize of some sort.

View Post Originally Posted by HITR
If you're noticing that you're getting a lot of duds, try this...

Do not feed your pets the eggs one after the other. Feed an egg, then log out and back in before feeding another. I don't know that it makes a difference for sure, but like the jumbleberries I have noticed that the more you feed consecutively the more likely you are to have empty eggs. Worth a shot, it's worked well for me so far!
This is what I do as well. Out of 30 eggs yesterday only 5 were empty.

Last edited by iamsunshine1978; 04-19-2011 at 12:00 PM..
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:11 PM   #329
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

If you have 2 eggs, what i think works is to switch pets when feeding them and do not feed an egg to a pet is less than 97 percent happy. Since then i have got something every time. Try it , it might work for you
tasah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 02:22 PM   #330
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Yes!!! Finally got the Enchanted Garden Water Wheel! Yahoo!!! Now all I need is a Celebrate Spring Teapot and I will have atleast one of everything.
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: