Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 06:27 AM   #311
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by tammykinz
Is there a post that shows all the prizes ??
Yes.

It is here

(Picture Gallery) Click-to-Win Items - Webkinz Insider Wiki
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 06:30 AM   #312
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
My main account is on Server 5 and Pink Pony did not get an egg

Logged out and in, Cleared cache..nothing
I didn't get any eggs on my main account either.

On my other 3 accounts, after spending hours getting the extra eggs on WKN, I fed my pets 7 eggs so far and got a big NOTHING. Every one of them said, Yum, I could go for another one of those.

This has not been a Happy Easter Celebration so far for my DD.

Congratulations to those of you who are getting great prizes though. Maybe I will have better luck tomorrow.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:33 AM   #313

Mamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guide

I haven't read through all the posts, just the more recent ones. Is anyone having luck getting the white chocolate egg through Webkinz news?
Mamapatrick is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:39 AM   #314
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Mamapatrick
I haven't read through all the posts, just the more recent ones. Is anyone having luck getting the white chocolate egg through Webkinz news?
It doesn't start until 11 AM.
sarahgotchi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:49 AM   #315
Diabetes Awareness

ssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud of

I just fed my Milk Chocolate Egg to my pet and I got the Tea Pot!

Every time I fed the eggs to my pet I won a prize. And every time that happened I was in the Kinzville Times (newzpaper)! I'm wondering, is it just a coincidence that when I feed the eggs to my pet I win a prize while I'm looking at the Kinzville Times or is it actually I thing Ganz programed in Webkinz World that when you feed an egg to your pet while looking at the Kinzville Times you get a prize. Please let me know if this happens to you!

Vicky
ssparavier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:12 AM   #316

Mkg8464 is on a distinguished road

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already have all the prizes since I have been playing for two days and I have eight accounts, with three eggs each day, that would be 48 tries. If anyone needs any thing I could send you it

Yes, there is there is a WIKI in blue with a under line that you click in on the home page when you scroll down to the egg post

Last edited by Mkg8464; 04-19-2011 at 07:12 AM..
Mkg8464 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:44 AM   #317
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Mkg8464
I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already have all the prizes since I have been playing for two days and I have eight accounts, with three eggs each day, that would be 48 tries. If anyone needs any thing I could send you it

Yes, there is there is a WIKI in blue with a under line that you click in on the home page when you scroll down to the egg post
Congratulations! Wow! that is amazing. did you get a prize every egg? I have not been that lucky. about 1/3 of my eggs have been food only, no prize. but i am getting there. i still need (and really, really want) the Enchanted Garden Water Wheel and a pair of Eggcellent Spring Glasses.
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:45 AM   #318
Unregistered

Angry Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

I gave my webkinz a egg this morning but no prize this morning! help!
Old 04-19-2011, 08:13 AM   #319
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

If you're noticing that you're getting a lot of duds, try this...

Do not feed your pets the eggs one after the other. Feed an egg, then log out and back in before feeding another. I don't know that it makes a difference for sure, but like the jumbleberries I have noticed that the more you feed consecutively the more likely you are to have empty eggs. Worth a shot, it's worked well for me so far!
HITR is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:21 AM   #320
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by HITR
If you're noticing that you're getting a lot of duds, try this...

Do not feed your pets the eggs one after the other. Feed an egg, then log out and back in before feeding another. I don't know that it makes a difference for sure, but like the jumbleberries I have noticed that the more you feed consecutively the more likely you are to have empty eggs. Worth a shot, it's worked well for me so far!
Thanks for the hint.... I will give it a try!
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: