Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 10:47 PM   #301
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by jillene79
ps. tomorrow at 8-9pm theres another free egg give away
I know that's awesome they are adding these to the hourlies too!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 10:52 PM   #302
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Nickelcat
I also keep getting the message, "Sorry, too many log in attempts." I have tried clearing my cache and signing in again, but I keep getting the same message. Frustrating!

As for the WW chocolate egg, I fed it to my pet and did not win a prize this time. Disappointing!
Shortly after posting this, I was able to log into the Peek a Newz game and I got my white chocolate egg. I have not yet attempted to feed it to my pet, so I don't know if it is a prize winner or not! I'll post again tomorrow once I have had a chance to feed it to my pet.

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:01 PM   #303
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I know that's awesome they are adding these to the hourlies too!
Yeah I'm glad I still have a chance to get a free egg because I miss the one yesterday at 4:00pm.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:06 PM   #304
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
Just got the Water Wheel!
Wow, awesome! Congrats!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:13 AM   #305

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

No chocolate egg upon log on today on my main account DD got a Cherry Blossom Wind Spinner. Remember peek a news resets at 11am everyday not midnight. I did just see the floaty dice again though.
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:45 AM   #306

hotchick29 is on a distinguished road

is the water wheel thing in the prizes has anyone gotten it so far because i really want it and tired getting it and so far nothing just want to know if somone else got it so we all can now it is actually a prize.and if anybody got and extra is it for trade?
hotchick29 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 02:55 AM   #307
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
Just got the Water Wheel!

Oohh!! Congratulations!! Please tell us how it looks, or show us a photo?? I doubt most of us will see that!

I've received at least one of everything except the Water WHeel now. 4 of the items I have only one of, the rest multiples. This is fun!!
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 03:00 AM   #308
Gift Guru
tammykinz is a splendid one to beholdtammykinz is a splendid one to beholdtammykinz is a splendid one to beholdtammykinz is a splendid one to behold

Is there a post that shows all the prizes ??
tammykinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:18 AM   #309
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

On 9 accounts this morning I got 6 Jackets, 1 mask and am waiting to feed 2 accounts
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:24 AM   #310
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

Oh my goodness!!! I just got the waterwheel!! Unfortunately it's on the account that has expired. Time to buy a Webbie, LOL.
sarahgotchi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: