Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 10:33 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by TyeGirlx3
I am SO disappointed!! I gave my Citrus Dragon the egg and NOTHIN'. Just an "I love the Spring Celebration" or whatever it said. I'm bummed.
Sorry. There is an 80% chance of getting a prize, which sadly means there is a 20% chance of nothing. On the bright side you will get an egg every day for a week, so you should get something.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 10:38 AM   #22
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

OOOOO, I just got a Spring Blossom Blazer
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 04-17-2011 at 10:40 AM..
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:39 AM   #23
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

can't wait till tomorrow! i have 6 accounts and i plan to get eggs for all of them every day on ww and wkn hope i get all the prizes and enough eggs to save for my food collection
DramaQueenhk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:39 AM   #24
Da Vinci
Gifted

Da Vinci is on a distinguished road

Awesome prizes..Happy Easter everyone!
Da Vinci is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:40 AM   #25
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

I got nothing after feeding my pet a chooclate egg !!!!

All he said was "I love chocolate eggs". Does something pop up to tell you what you've won? because that didn't happen to me. I checked my dock and nothing there either.
Do I have to log back out and back in?

Hmmmm? I thought this seemed too easy. Maybe you don't always get a prize?!?!?

Did this happen to anyone else?
webcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:41 AM   #26
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Cool Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

I am going to save all of mine up and open them all at once. :0)
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:41 AM   #27
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by webcrazy

All he said was "I love chocolate eggs". Does something pop up to tell you what you've won? because that didn't happen to me. I checked my dock and nothing there either.

there is only an 80% chance of a prize

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
I am going to save all of mine up and open them all at once. :0)
me too lol
DramaQueenhk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:43 AM   #28
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I think there are odds that you will get one. It says feed it to your pet for a CHANCE to win an awesome prize, I just happened to be a bit lucky
Old 04-17-2011, 10:45 AM   #29
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Just won a Bunnyhat on my secondary Asian account
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:03 AM   #30

denim&diamonds is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes the same thing happen to me. Oh I love chocolate eggs is what my pet said, I received nothing also.
denim&diamonds is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: