Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 06:03 PM   #281
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

Out of 30 Eggs (3 per account x 10 accounts) I won 27 prizes

6 Candy Eggs Picnic Basket - 3 of which 1 account only got 3 Baskets
3 Celebrate Spring Tea cup
2 Celebrate Spring Tea Pot
3 Cherry Blossom Wind Spinner
3 Eggcellent Spring Glasses
1 Spring Blossom Blazer
3 Spring Celebration Eggs
4 Spring Fling Dresses
2 Toothy Bunny Masks
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 06:23 PM   #282

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

It looks like the water wheel and hat are turning out to be the most rare of all.
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:35 PM   #283
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I'm disappointed that when you buy the basket at the eStore... the basket (like all packages) disappear once opened.

I got the cherry blossom wind spinner on the free egg on log-in.

Will keep checking back...
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:42 PM   #284
Gift Guru

twinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of lighttwinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of light

I have found eggs on webkinz news and when I feed the egg to my pet, I get nothing. Is it just ramdom that you get a prize? Some may have nothing? Thanks for any help.

Twinwebkinzs
twinwebkinzs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:43 PM   #285
Webkinz :)

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Every time we get an 'empty' egg let's stop & remember the EMPTY TOMB of Jesus!

Instead of being sad we can be happy & thank God!
The things of this world will pass away ...........
so let us focus on the TRUE & Joyful reason to Celebrate this week!!
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:46 PM   #286
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

At least if this was a click to win festival, every click we would get a prize
(some great and some not so)
This is just very disappointing for the kids.
wildhare1357 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:52 PM   #287
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

It's so very disappointing when you don't get anything The prizes are SO cute I just can't wait!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:05 PM   #288

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

I love the idea of feeding the eggs to your pets for prizes, but not really liking the duds. My daughter fed her pet the 3 eggs we (I) collected today and managed 2 prizes, but my son is struggling to accept the fact he only got 1 prize from his 3 eggs.
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:11 PM   #289
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber

For my two eggs, I got the glasses and the toothy bunny mask. Not what I wanted but at least I got prizes for both of mine since not everyone did.
hippolady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:18 PM   #290
PenguinsMom is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webbimom
I love the idea of feeding the eggs to your pets for prizes, but not really liking the duds. My daughter fed her pet the 3 eggs we (I) collected today and managed 2 prizes, but my son is struggling to accept the fact he only got 1 prize from his 3 eggs.

At least your your son got 1!!! My daughter has gotten nothing from 3 eggs yet her brother got 3 prizes from 3 eggs! I was considering call ganz to see if it was a glitch!
PenguinsMom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: