Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 03:33 PM   #271
hee ♥♥
Webkinz :)

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

i got two spring fling dresses in my first two eggs.
taffeta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 03:34 PM   #272
Lil Kinz
qtpie10 will become famous soon enough

Okay, I am confused!?! I didn't get a chocolate egg when I logged in Webkinz today! I went on Webkinz news and got the white egg (easter picnic basket inside) Then at 4 p.m. got the egg in dailies (nothing in it) How do I get the chocolate egg besides the dailies?!?!
qtpie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:47 PM   #273
jillene79 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a couple questions, sorry if they've been asked. I got the white egg from webkinz newz and fed it to my pet, but no prize. I also fed two choco eggs in a row and only got one prize. So far Ive gotten a pink blazer, white dress, deco eggs, bunny whisker face, tea pot and I think a couple other things but I cant remember. Thanks for any help anyone can give me...
jillene79 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:13 PM   #274
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

I kept getting all duds so I switched from google chrome to firefox and finally got a prize. Too bad I'm out of eggs now though
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:20 PM   #275

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
has anyone gotten an Enchanted Garden Water Wheel yet?
We got one from the 4:00KT eggs. (1 out of 23 eggs!)

Thing is, one account so far today has gotten absolutely nothing from any of her three eggs! All she got was the flavor of the chocolate!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgDay 1c 08 Vr66.jpg (73.0 KB, 22 views)
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:28 PM   #276
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I think something that people need to realize is what 80% chance means. This does not mean that out of X number of eggs you get on your individual account you will get prizes for 80% of the eggs you personally enter. What it means is that of the thousands, if not millions, of eggs Ganz has programmed, 80% of them have prizes. You might get 20 eggs that are winners, you might get 20 eggs that are losers. How about waiting until the end of the promotion, when you have entered in all of your eggs before complaining about what you get?

Good luck everyone.
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:32 PM   #277

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Nice to get a chocolate, but a huge disappointment when there was no "special" prize for feeding it to my pet. (Sigh!!!) Oh, well.... Still can't get the white egg on WebKinz Newz. Also... can't play the shopping mall game. Won't load and I have to log out and back in again and again and again and again. Cleared cache. Rebooted computer. Tried both Firefox and IE. (heavy sigh!) No mall shopping game for me today. Ganz, thy middle name is "Glitch"! ;-) Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:11 PM   #278
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Robmomm
I think something that people need to realize is what 80% chance means. This does not mean that out of X number of eggs you get on your individual account you will get prizes for 80% of the eggs you personally enter. What it means is that of the thousands, if not millions, of eggs Ganz has programmed, 80% of them have prizes. You might get 20 eggs that are winners, you might get 20 eggs that are losers. How about waiting until the end of the promotion, when you have entered in all of your eggs before complaining about what you get?

Good luck everyone.
Nicely explained. I've been lucky that every egg I fed to my pet, including the three baskets worth from the estore (before they took them away). But, like you said not every egg is guaranteed a prize. At least Ganz explained this, unlike other things.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:13 PM   #279

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by jillene79
I have a couple questions, sorry if they've been asked. I got the white egg from webkinz newz and fed it to my pet, but no prize. I also fed two choco eggs in a row and only got one prize. So far Ive gotten a pink blazer, white dress, deco eggs, bunny whisker face, tea pot and I think a couple other things but I cant remember. Thanks for any help anyone can give me...
I just got off the phone with Ganz. What a massive waste of time! All I kept hearing was that "the user agreements say ..... " and they can't replace missing eggs or prizes!

Like was stated by others earlier, they would not replace the missing egg. They would not simply place a prize into the dock. They could not guarantee that any egg would give a prize. It was "totally random"

See, one of our accounts got all three eggs for today and she got absolutely nothing after eating any of them. So I wondered if there might be something wrong with her account (like when the accounts that had the advertising turned off and couldn't see the HOP ads).
I was assured repeatedly that there was nothing wrong, that she might get an egg tomorrow and get a prize but another one might not get a prize.
So who knows!

Even though I know there's a chance that not every egg is going to give a prize - it's just sad that the one little girl got nothing at all for her three eggs and everyone else did. It's good that the stuff can be traded. These kids are pretty good about sharing the things when they got extra and someone else didn't.

I will say this much - (and this is just from my own, personal experience) I've discovered that if you feed a pet a lot of things right in a row, (like the Jumbleberries) then you will find that you don't get as many prizes as if you only have one that you feed them. Because of this, I decided to feed the eggs to each pet right after getting them instead of letting them collect and trying to cash in on them all at once.

For our 8 accounts, we ended up with
5 of the bunny face masks,
5 of the candy egg picnic baskets,
4 cherry blossom wind spinners,
3 of the goofy egg eyeglasses,
1 spring fling dress,
1 of the enchanted water wheels, and
1 spring teapot.
1 got no egg after she logged in today and
1 got no prizes after eating her 3 eggs.
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:45 PM   #280
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

I was on this thread before and said I bought 5 baskets from the e store and have 6 accts.and have not missed any eggs including from the newz site and have had 10 duds and have not received one water wheel prize or one teapot yet, lots of doubles and one sight that had all duds so far.People who get water wheels are very lucky!I don't think there are very many being given out.One estore basket had three dudsin it and I paid real money for it .I think Ifed over40 eggs and no water wheel .I wish they would make it a little easier to get!
Happy3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: