Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 11:41 AM   #251
YadyYadyYady
Webkinz :)

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
If it's random why is every white egg a tea cup?
Mine have been all egg baskets. Four out of six eggs I bought at the estore were those picnic baskets. It cost me $5.00 to get more of what I already had! I know it's randon, but Really Ganz!!!
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 11:42 AM   #252

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Contest Expired???

I was working to get the 5th account done when I began getting the following message. I cleared the cache, logged back in, everything I could think of yet I still keep getting the message that the contest is over ....
Attached Images
File Type: jpgSpring Peek-a-Newz Expired 01.jpg (102.5 KB, 9 views)
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:42 AM   #253

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Don't you just love how they added all those exclamation points? It's like they are yelling at us.
I love how there's an exit button and it doesn't even work xD
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:44 AM   #254
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Boy I guess I am lucky was able to find white chocolate eggs on all five of my accounts before they took it down. Hopefully they will figure out the glitches and get it back up and running. Or maybe they will just switch it to a clicky floaty thingy egg and make it easier on us all. it took me 1-1/2 hours to do five accounts! Can keep doing that every day.

Has anyone gotten the Enchanted Garden Water Wheel as a prize yet? That is so cool.
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:46 AM   #255

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I called Ganz to report that Pink Pony did not get her egg. The rep confirmed that there was no egg.

"Try again tomorrow" - the reps have no mechanism to put the egg on the account.

Not many are calling. I didn't have to wait at all.

I haven't placed my call yet. But did you try to get them to put a prize in your dock since they couldn't reset the egg to allow you *the surprise factor*?
You could ask them to put in the dress or other item that you were really looking forward to receiving.

I would think they could AT LEAST do that for the people.

Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:48 AM   #256
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
yeah, like...hey you scofflaw... the game is over!!! lolz
LOL It's like, "You people broke our game with all your logging in and clicking and such..."
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:49 AM   #257
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

the peek a newz seems to work again now
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:57 AM   #258
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

For our 4 white eggs today we got ....

2 teacups
1 Picnic Basket
1 Dud

I guess 1 empty out of 8 is pretty good ??
(It's still disappointing)
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 12:05 PM   #259
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

has anyone gotten an Enchanted Garden Water Wheel yet?
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 12:06 PM   #260
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

As far as I can tell the fix for Peek A Newz may be fairly simple, it might be down for a day at the most. All they have to do is uninstall the two apps, fix whichever one is causing the conflict and then reinstall them one at a time.

Unfortunately this means we have to wait, but oh so worth it if they can fix it.

All anyone experiencing the issues really has to do is describe what they are seeing and what is happening on thier end. You don't have to be tech savvy, whatever you can tell them helps.

Unfortunately only the people having the problems can really help with telling them what is going on. Only tell them what is happening on your end, if a friend is having trouble on thier computer they or an adult have to call it in. This gives them ideas as to whether it's a problem in an area with just certain IP's, maybe a string on the Ip that thier server doesn't like and so on.

Ganz can't log in to our accounts from our IP's and see how thier servers react to them. This is why they need our help when stuff goes wrong.
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: