Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 10:21 AM   #181
Webkinz :)

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by Nickelcat
I also keep getting the message, "Sorry, too many log in attempts." I have tried clearing my cache and signing in again, but I keep getting the same message. Frustrating!

As for the WW chocolate egg, I fed it to my pet and did not win a prize this time. Disappointing!
Sorry to hear you're having the same problem as me If I figure out how to fix it, I'll definitely let you know...
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 10:21 AM   #182
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Just keep surfing the pages, if you are logged in, you are logged in. You should see the eggs anyway, but they are showing up long after the page itself is loaded
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:22 AM   #183
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

Newz site is slow. also, for me. only a tiny portion of the egg is showing sometimes. So, if something looks a bit funny and white, click on it, it will be the White Egg.
Good Luck everyone.
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:23 AM   #184
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Do you feed it to your pet for a prize, Desty?? Is that the idea?
Yep, it's just food.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:24 AM   #185
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yes, NanaKins, the eggs are showing less than a quarter of the egg at a time.
Desty the eggs are programmed like the chocolate ones we get at 0hour Sometimes there is a prize, sometimes the pet just says they enjoy the chocolate.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:25 AM   #186

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Nickelcat
I also keep getting the message, "Sorry, too many log in attempts." I have tried clearing my cache and signing in again, but I keep getting the same message. Frustrating!

As for the WW chocolate egg, I fed it to my pet and did not win a prize this time. Disappointing!
Hey, I just cleared my cache and logged into my Webkinz Newz account and now it's working!
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:25 AM   #187

kellyandkaylee is a jewel in the roughkellyandkaylee is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Crazyha99
its going REALLY slow. and it says i spy with my little eye.. PLAY i click play and it keeps showing that page

I am attempting to get the kids eggs on all accounts and it keeps doing this to me also. I click PLAY and it refreshes back to the same screen and I keep hitting PLAY with no luck. BOOOO
kellyandkaylee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:25 AM   #188
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I have found three eggs and one was when I was registering for the dice. I got a second chance at that egg and it said I found this egg already. That means they are in specific spots that you can't duplicate. I also got an egg on page 3 of pets in Kinzapeda. Can't tell you where I got the first.
We need to post where you are finding them.
Grandmai is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:26 AM   #189
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yes, NanaKins, the eggs are showing less than a quarter of the egg at a time.
Desty the eggs are programmed like the chocolate ones we get at 0hour Sometimes there is a prize, sometimes the pet just says they enjoy the chocolate.
Oh! Ok, thanks! *facepalm* I'll do that.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:27 AM   #190
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by ButterflyFlower
Hey, I just cleared my cache and logged into my Webkinz Newz account and now it's working!
I think that is a standard procedure that a lot of us forget to do

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: