Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 09:31 AM   #141
RalGash
Webkinz :)

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I called Ganz to report that Pink Pony did not get her egg. The rep confirmed that there was no egg.

"Try again tomorrow" - the reps have no mechanism to put the egg on the account.

I expected that would be the case but I wanted them to know that kids just MIGHT find this a little disappointing.

I also told them that I didn't think empty eggs were a very good idea either.

Not many are calling. I didn't have to wait at all.
Post the number... I have unlimited calling Canada Wide!
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 09:32 AM   #142
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I called Ganz to report that Pink Pony did not get her egg. The rep confirmed that there was no egg.

"Try again tomorrow" - the reps have no mechanism to put the egg on the account.

I expected that would be the case but I wanted them to know that kids just MIGHT find this a little disappointing.

I also told them that I didn't think empty eggs were a very good idea either.

Not many are calling. I didn't have to wait at all.
I am so disappointed to her what they said about the egg. Did you elevate your issue to a supervisor or technical support. It seems there would be a way to reset this. I had a glitch with a PSI and they reset it right away.

I agree that an empty egg is not a good idea. I think they want us to buy the estore eggs instead.

I will be calling soon. I am still trying to figure out how to get an egg from the Newz site.
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:33 AM   #143

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

2 of my accounts got the cherry blossom wind spinner. 1 account got the egg but it was empty.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:34 AM   #144
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs down Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

There is already an issue with Peek A Newz not working right with Mazing Moolah challenge, I am not having much confidence about how well this will go when it starts at 11am.
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:36 AM   #145

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

My peek-a-newz has not worked since yesterday. I do the log in thing and it just brings up another log in screen. I hope it is working by the time it is the ***-a-newz for the eggs.

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
My peek-a-newz has not worked since yesterday. I do the log in thing and it just brings up another log in screen. I hope it is working by the time it is the peek-a-newz for the eggs.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:36 AM   #146

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

We got our WW chocolate egg but no prize.
I think they should all have prizes.
TrekGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:36 AM   #147
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

The Milk Chocolate Egg that every account receives, every day for the next week (as long as you log in every day) has a chance of containing a prize. As far as I know, this chance is currently estimated to be 80% chance of getting a prize. If you log in, get your egg and don't receive a prize... write yourself a little note because otherwise, it's easy to forget that you already ate that egg, since no trace is left of it.

This is a really great event! All members should receive multiple prizes, all you have to do is log in every day. This event runs from April 18 to 24 inclusive, so you can get 7 eggs. In addition, every day at various times, in your Daily Activities, you can click for an extra bonus free Milk Chocolate Egg.

April 18: free bonus egg at 4pm KT

April 19: free bonus egg at 8pm KT

Good luck and happy munching!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:39 AM   #148
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

ok so we are all patiently waiting for the newz event. We got the egg basket, toothy mask, hat, wind spin thing and carton of eggs on other account we got nothing

so glad there are many chance we all should be good with getting the items

i have a problem with my pets not being hungry
what is the fastest way to make them hungry?
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:41 AM   #149

janna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clown

I guess I have gotten lucky with the eggs. In three accounts I got 1 easter basket thing, and 1 hat w/bunny ears

View Post Originally Posted by janna479
I guess I have gotten lucky with the eggs. In three accounts I got 1 easter basket thing, and 1 hat w/bunny ears
forgot to add got the bunny nose/face on the third
janna479 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:42 AM   #150
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

tick-tock tick-tock hope the next twenty minutes go fast
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: