Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 08:22 AM   #131
Webkinz :)

Marci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

I logged in at 10 PM here (Midnight in NY were GANZ is) and got my eggs. Peekanewz still hasn't started but i guess that starts at 9 (11 in NY)
Marci Cat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 08:36 AM   #132
e will, we will rock

Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!

How exactly do you find the white eggs? Or they floating or peek-a-news or what? They're description is veeeery vague
Mercury is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:40 AM   #133

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Default No egg on one of our accounts today ....

I logged in to our 8 accounts shortly after midnight to see about getting the chocolate eggs. One account didnt get an egg. I logged out and back in repeatedly but still no egg.
Then I noticed a new Kinzpost message. It is the anniversary of that account and they gave me a wish token because of the anniversary. I'm guessing the token caused the system to override the gift of the chocolate egg.

Since we want the egg also, I guess that means I'm going to have to figure out how to contact Ganz and give them a call. Usually I just shrug things off as *another disappointment* but I guess I'm not going to this time.

Perhaps I should put the number for Ganz on my speed dial!There are just too many things going wrong lately to keep letting them roll off our shoulders.
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:40 AM   #134

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Mercury
How exactly do you find the white eggs? Or they floating or peek-a-news or what? They're description is veeeery vague
It's a peek a newz event starting at 11 am KT.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:48 AM   #135

janna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clown

I keep getting this error every time I try PeekaNewz (happens with the click to win dice too)

'We are sorry. Too many login attempts!'

Anyone else having this error?
janna479 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:11 AM   #136

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Default Spring Fling Dress

We love getting pretty clothes and this is what one of the accounts got as her prize. A pretty Spring Fling Dress.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgDay 1a 08 Vr66.jpg (48.3 KB, 12 views)
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:15 AM   #137

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

i got spring celebration eggs!
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:23 AM   #138
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Exclamation Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

I am hoping they have the issue with Peek A News fixed BEFORE THEY PUT UP THOSE EGGS THAT ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN ANYTHING ON.

Think about it. You will spend how much time playing peek a newz to get just one single egg per account?

You get one egg a day plus possibly win others on the daily activities, like today there is one scheduled for 4pm.

So far I have seen really bad odds on whether you get ANYTHING at all for all the time you will spend on this every day. I think each egg should give you something even if it's a trivial peice of food it would still be something. I would prefer items I can decorate with personally. Maybe some spring theme items or something? Maybe even finally give in and give us an Easter theme in the W-shop to go with the prizes?

If you are lucky you can get more eggs from the estore, again is it really worth it?
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:24 AM   #139
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I called Ganz to report that Pink Pony did not get her egg. The rep confirmed that there was no egg.

"Try again tomorrow" - the reps have no mechanism to put the egg on the account.

I expected that would be the case but I wanted them to know that kids just MIGHT find this a little disappointing.

I also told them that I didn't think empty eggs were a very good idea either.

Not many are calling. I didn't have to wait at all.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:29 AM   #140
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Thanks for calling!!!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: