Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 06:35 AM   #121
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

We have 4 accounts and only got one dud - luckily it was on my account, so the kids all got prizes. They got the Cherry Blossom wind spinner, the Bunny tooth mask and the Egg glasses.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 06:52 AM   #122
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Anybody found the egg on WKN? I see the SPREE floater but not something for the White WKN egg!
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:00 AM   #123
onderful

bubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of light

I didn't get a prize
bubble3495 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:00 AM   #124
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

who can come to a party at 10-10:30???
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:18 AM   #125
Diabetes Awareness

destiny727 is just really nicedestiny727 is just really nice

oh cool my cananaidan acount just got one today(the 18th)and I got the basket full of candy eggs

View Post Originally Posted by sdf9
Anybody found the egg on WKN? I see the SPREE floater but not something for the White WKN egg!
well thats because it`s a peek-a-newz and it starts at 11.
destiny727 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:27 AM   #126
Team GATOR!
Gifted

Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by sdf9
Eggs don't start until 11am!

Gmagator- I can come to your party!
Babygator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:35 AM   #127
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

We have 4 accounts ... here is what we've gotten so far today from the eggs in our docks:

Account 1: Click the image to open in full size.

Account 2: Click the image to open in full size.

Account 3: Click the image to open in full size.

Account 4: Click the image to open in full size.

The items all seem to be kinzpostable.
I am really glad for that !!
We will be able to trade off doubles for ones we need !!

I do, however, not like that we aren't guaranteed a prize...... this would break a little kids heart With only 1 egg per day per account I think they should have all be winners. What fun is it to lose ... especially multiple times ? It's not like it's a skill event ... it's a gift from WW and should be as such .... a gift of a prize !
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:45 AM   #128

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kkww05
Since these prizes are estore, I'm guessing they're not kinzpostable?
the eggs cannot be sent...the prizes can be sent and traded

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
We have 4 accounts ... here is what we've gotten so far today from the eggs in our docks:

Account 1: Click the image to open in full size.

Account 2: Click the image to open in full size.

Account 3: Click the image to open in full size.

Account 4: Click the image to open in full size.

The items all seem to be kinzpostable.
I am really glad for that !!
We will be able to trade off doubles for ones we need !!

I do, however, not like that we aren't guaranteed a prize...... this would break a little kids heart With only 1 egg per day per account I think they should have all be winners. What fun is it to lose ... especially multiple times ? It's not like it's a skill event ... it's a gift from WW and should be as such .... a gift of a prize !
I totally agree! At least the egg that gets awarded for logging in should have a prize! Congrats on the gifts!
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:54 AM   #129
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Oooooh, I didn't know there was the possibility of a dud! That's really kind of cruel, especially for little kids and those who may not be able to get on every day, don't you think?

I was lucky this morning, I got two wind spinners and the glasses on my three accounts.

I was wondering about the lack of white eggs, too -- thanks, babygator, for the 11:00 a.m. start time info, it's much appreciated!
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:05 AM   #130
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

We got the bunny ear hat, the wind spinner, the egg glasses and one dud.
It's nice that they can be kinzposted. I agree though, that they shouldn't put in duds.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: