Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 01:32 AM   #111
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

If you don't get the egg message look in your dock. I didn't get the pop up message and was going to contact ganz but when I went to feed my pet I found the chocolate egg in my dock. It was a bunny nose.
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 01:41 AM   #112
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Exact ditto for my accounts! LOL! I got some other prizes for the basket I bought, but they were duplicate glasses and bunny masks. Cute, but was hoping for different prizes. Wish they would program the baskets you buy to not have duplicates. Can't complain though with that one - only had one dud with the one I bought as compared to the freebies on all my other accounts where out of eight accounts, only three had prizes on them.
Ah, but the trading that will be done with these!! Fast and furious!!!
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:44 AM   #113
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Exact ditto for my accounts! LOL! I got some other prizes for the basket I bought, but they were duplicate glasses and bunny masks. Cute, but was hoping for different prizes. Wish they would program the baskets you buy to not have duplicates. Can't complain though with that one - only had one dud with the one I bought as compared to the freebies on all my other accounts where out of eight accounts, only three had prizes on them.
I bought a basket and 2 eggs were duds, and 1 was a springtime eggs and 3 were bunny masks ... I'm hesitant about buying/eating more now because I'm afraid I'll get all duplicates.

As for my accts., I've entered 8 eggs and got 3 duds.
funmamas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:52 AM   #114
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

I have six accts. Only one dud so I'm happy. Bought five baskets at the e-store tonight and seven duds between the five baskets.Not one water fall out of 38 eggs!not very happy about the chances of getting the big prize.Didn't get one tea pot either.Alot of money and didn't get the prize (water fall) I wanted.Maybe i will get one before the event is over but not counting on it . Won't be buying anymore baskets at the e Store not worth it prizes were lame alot of doubles,and mostly small prizes.
Happy3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:49 AM   #115
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

Hmm I did three acounts so far only one of them got a prize. Three accounts to go.
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:51 AM   #116
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

My main account is on Server 5 and Pink Pony did not get an egg

Logged out and in, Cleared cache..nothing
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:54 AM   #117
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

I only have one account, just fed my pet the egg, and got nothing. Dock searched. Nothing.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:03 AM   #118
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
I only have one account, just fed my pet the egg, and got nothing. Dock searched. Nothing.
I guess you aren't guarenteed a prize you have a chance when you eat an egg kind of like Jumbleberry Fields.
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:05 AM   #119
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
My main account is on Server 5 and Pink Pony did not get an egg

Logged out and in, Cleared cache..nothing
Morning Cannon, did you check your dock? I didn't think I got an egg since the message didn't come up but found it when I went to feed my pet.
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:24 AM   #120
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

ssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud of

Hi,

As soon as I logged in the Milk Chocolate Egg was in my dock. When I fed it to my pet, I was looking at the front page of the Kinzville Times. Then this little screen popped and said I was awarded a Cherry Blossom Wind Spinner. It's not the prize I wanted but at least I got a prize!
ssparavier is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: