Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2011, 08:44 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Spring Celebration Egg Basket Now in Ganz eStore

A new story entry has been added:

Spring Celebration Egg Basket Now in Ganz eStore

Quote:
Click the image to open in full size.Thank you to everyone who let us know that the Spring Celebration Egg Basket is currently available for sale in the Ganz eStore. eStore shoppers now have access to some fantastic Spring-themed prizes that can't be obtained anywhere else.

The basket, sold for 5,000 eStore points, contains six chocolate eggs. When the eggs are fed to Webkinz pets, there is an 80% chance they will turn into prizes. This is similar to the programming of the berries in the Jumbleberry Fields game.

For a more detailed explanation of how the Spring Celebration Egg Basket works, and to see pictures of all of the available prizes, check out the Webkinz Insider WIki.

UPDATE (10:45am): The Basket is no longer for sale in the eStore. It was added in by mistake this morning. It is scheduled to return on the 18th and to be sale through Easter Sunday, the 24th.

UPDATE: The chocolate eggs will also be available in the Spring Celebration Click-to-Win!
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2011, 08:55 AM   #2
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Spring Celebration Egg Basket Now in Ganz eStore

THese are great so far i've won the bunny hat, and mask and a whole bunch of glasses, and a picnic basket!!!!

So far I've bought 2 baskets and have every prize except the dress, the blazer, the teapot, and spring celebration eggs.

These are awarding much better than the Christmas crackers.

Last edited by adrkmfdm; 04-14-2011 at 08:55 AM..
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:58 AM   #3
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

WOW! I love that hat.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:03 AM   #4
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Here is Rose wearing her ears and bunny nose:

Click the image to open in full size.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:05 AM   #5
Janet_xo3 has a spectacular aura aboutJanet_xo3 has a spectacular aura about

It says an 80% chance of winning a prize.... I don't want to spend money and then get nothing =(
Janet_xo3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:10 AM   #6
ow! I'm a
Gift Guru

ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!

WI Subscriber

Is there a thread where we are tracking what prizes are awarded to try and figure out if the different prizes have different odds?
ohseven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:29 AM   #7
dprice28

dprice28 is just really nicedprice28 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Here is Rose wearing her ears and bunny nose:

Click the image to open in full size.
What section is it in in the Estore?
dprice28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:32 AM   #8
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Janet_xo3
It says an 80% chance of winning a prize.... I don't want to spend money and then get nothing =(
I read that too. I agree 100%! I think w/ 6 eggs chances are excellent you'll get at least some with prizes but that 20% lets them off the hook if you get nothing at all.

I wouldn't be so negative but I just had an estore issue with the Daily Double and 2 reps I spoke to told me basically that it was my bad luck and nothing could be done.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:35 AM   #9
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

I have just bought and fed a basket to my hippo. Five out of six eggs contained gifts. All were different.

I received:
Bunny Top Hat
Spring Blossom Blazer
Eggcellent Spring Glasses
Candy Eggs Picnic Basket
Spring Celebration Eggs

Very, very pleased with my purchase.
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:38 AM   #10
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by ohseven
Is there a thread where we are tracking what prizes are awarded to try and figure out if the different prizes have different odds?
Hi ohseven!

GREAT idea!
Where should we put that Tracking thread?

Let's do it!

Should it be in the "Look What I Got" section?
I would think so.

Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: