Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2011, 11:41 PM   #81
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

Default Re: Spring Celebration Chocolate Egg Event Starts on Monday! *UPDATE*

I love the prizes we get to win. The hat and mask is my favorite. I also love the teapot. I hope to get one of each. Happy Easter to all.
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2011, 12:48 AM   #82
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Spring Celebration Click-to-Win Event Starts on Monday!

View Post Originally Posted by JuniperBerry
I'm not sure why it's coming across as weird. All that's required is to play with a pet for a few minutes until they're hungry. I think they figure most players would be doing just that anyway and it wouldn't be looked at as a burden to play with one's pets.

Thanks for the updated info from the WKN, nice to have more details!
well, to me its very weird compared to the last five years of playing webkinz. now that we only will get one egg in ww and one in wkn then it will be easy to feed pets because its only one. which is sooooooooooo not like any celebraston they've had. thats why i said what i did, i imagined having 40 eggs to have to feed.......maybe it will be fun, maybe not. at least we wont have to watch for floating things that rarely come-- that is if they program it right. but still to me the whole thing is weird, odd, and strange for a ww festival.....its a new way of having it done, which may work well. we shall see!!!!!!!.......im glad to see a spring festival tho, i just wish there were less prizes because it is kind of mean to me to see all thiose neat prizes. im not using estore. and i do agree with the person who was talking about gambling. ive said that for a year or so now.

we shall see how it goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:18 AM   #83

Julez211 is an unknown quantity at this point

Epic Bunneh Hat!!! POTATO!!!!!!!!

Meh Potato Potahto...

Last edited by Julez211; 04-16-2011 at 07:18 AM..
Julez211 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:44 AM   #84
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

They put them there by mistake, I think. Maybe too early? I got 2 and now I wish I hadn't. Oh well live and learn.
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:06 AM   #85
Blueebeel is on a distinguished road

Oh! That is cool! The hat is so cute! ^_^
Blueebeel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:09 AM   #86
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

YAY! I'm so glad this goes until Sunday, so I'll get to participate! (will be away from home until then...) ^_^
romeo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:54 AM   #87

Frappachino is an unknown quantity at this point

Those are cool prizes.
Frappachino is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 12:50 PM   #88
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

cool thanks ganz for this amazing event
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 06:28 PM   #89

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by calabelle
Interesting change. But i have 4 accounts so w 2 a day each ill have 8 eggs per day. Im fine n dandy w that Lol. I would suggest to have more than 1 account to have more prizes
That is a great way to look at it! With all our accounts we are bound to get a great deal of the prizes. Not to mention if you can trade them/kinzpost them there will be ways of getting more down the line.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:05 PM   #90
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

It also says on WKN to check the Today's Activities to get them, so I think one or two days they will give us another one like they do with Pixie Pods
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: