Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2011, 03:53 PM   #71
oooow
Webkinz :)

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Spring Celebration Chocolate Egg Event Starts on Monday! *UPDATE*

Coolio!!! Now i don't have to buy any!!!! Thanks ganz
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2011, 04:03 PM   #72
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Spring Celebration Chocolate Egg Event Starts on Monday! *UPDATE*

Thanx FIA.

I can't wait to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 04:32 PM   #73
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Interesting change. But i have 4 accounts so w 2 a day each ill have 8 eggs per day. Im fine n dandy w that Lol. I would suggest to have more than 1 account to have more prizes
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:12 PM   #74
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

This is awesome news. Now everyone will have a good chance at recieving the cool prizes!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:15 PM   #75

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

yay! I cant wait to begin!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:20 PM   #76
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
JuniperBerry,
I don't mean to sound like a GrumpyPants or like a selfish little brat ~

My reasonings for that post are as follows:

1. I do not think it is kind to show thousands of children (& adults) a list of available prizes that is LONGER than the list of potential chances to earn such prizes.

2. You only have an 80% chance of getting a prize with each egg - it is not a guarantee.

3. As we saw from the BRIEF availability through estore, most people got several repeats in a batch, thus even if you were on WW & WKN every day that week (and EASTER is more important than Webkinz!), you STILL wouldn't get one of each prize.

4. So they made the baskets available on estore - great marketing idea - BUT - say you are missing a few prizes that you really really want.... so you buy a basket of 6 eggs for $5 at the estore.... that is NO guarantee that you will get the prizes you are missing - even though you pay real money... for REAL money, I feel they should make the REAL item choices available to their estore customers.

~~~~~~
These are a few of the thoughts that I had which led to that post. I sincerely hope you get a wonderful selection of prizes & are overjoyed with them..
I will internalize your comments and learn from them as I should: be more content & thankful & less demanding. Thank you for the lesson. It is one I need to continue learning.
Happy Easter!

Blessings,
Bankskinz
Thank you Bankskinz, I could not have said it better. I agree with you completely.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:47 PM   #77
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by JuniperBerry
Bankskinz, I get where you're coming from (and I don't think you're a brat or any of that!), I just don't think there's anything inherently unkind about showing a list of possible prizes that may or may not be won. It seems like that's the case in pretty much any of the click-to-win fests, even with dailies like Alyssa's Star Challenge, Wishing Well, etc, there's no guarantee you'll get a prize on any given day (or at all). Just seems to be the nature of the game and at this point, with all the technical challenges that WW presents, I'll take all the free chances at stuff they want to offer me!

Dawnscott, no floating eggs. We're not sure how the WW egg will be presented, but just one per day, with the opportunity to "find" one also on WKW (not sure what that entails, haven't seen further explanation yet).
View Post Originally Posted by iamsunshine1978
One of each per day. NO FLOATING. I didn't mean to sound ungrateful in my posts either but I was just looking forward to a floating type of holiday fest like we experience on other major holidays at Webkinz.
I get the not floating for the Eggs for prizes....
I thought maybe they would have floating ones too like they always do...That is what I was confused on I like catching eggs. Any floating free stuff is good with me LOL

I forgot to say Thanks for answering my confused thought LOL

Last edited by dawnscott1; 04-15-2011 at 05:47 PM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:17 PM   #78
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

The more food I collect, the longer it'll take to eat all of it. I find this a good thing.

That this event is not floaty-clicky confuses me but I shall endure it.
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:54 PM   #79

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

As long as they are tradeable I'm content . I really like the clothing items and the rabbit ears tophat is the item I'm hoping to get! It is more fun if you have to click on something to get an egg rather than just logging on though .
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:27 PM   #80
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

Does anyone know if these prize will be kinzpostable/tradeable?
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: