Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2011, 11:18 AM   #61
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Re: Spring Celebration Chocolate Egg Event Starts on Monday! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by JuniperBerry
12-14 free prizes is a rip-off?

And I'd guess they're thinking that the average WW player would just like to get some free holiday prizes. I know I'll enjoy what I get with no expectations that I'll get everything available.
JuniperBerry,
I don't mean to sound like a GrumpyPants or like a selfish little brat ~

My reasonings for that post are as follows:

1. I do not think it is kind to show thousands of children (& adults) a list of available prizes that is LONGER than the list of potential chances to earn such prizes.

2. You only have an 80% chance of getting a prize with each egg - it is not a guarantee.

3. As we saw from the BRIEF availability through estore, most people got several repeats in a batch, thus even if you were on WW & WKN every day that week (and EASTER is more important than Webkinz!), you STILL wouldn't get one of each prize.

4. So they made the baskets available on estore - great marketing idea - BUT - say you are missing a few prizes that you really really want.... so you buy a basket of 6 eggs for $5 at the estore.... that is NO guarantee that you will get the prizes you are missing - even though you pay real money... for REAL money, I feel they should make the REAL item choices available to their estore customers.

~~~~~~
These are a few of the thoughts that I had which led to that post. I sincerely hope you get a wonderful selection of prizes & are overjoyed with them..
I will internalize your comments and learn from them as I should: be more content & thankful & less demanding. Thank you for the lesson. It is one I need to continue learning.
Happy Easter!

Blessings,
Bankskinz
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2011, 01:38 PM   #62
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

I was one who slipped in and bought 2 baskets while they were in the store. I got less prizes per basket than others - 4 prizes for 6 eggs in one basket, 5 in the other - and got duplicates - rec'd 5 different prizes altogether. And I'm thrilled they're gifting us with free Easter prizes! I don't see any reason at all why they should guarantee us each one of every prize. I just don't get that...... this is a fun gifting. Yay, Ganz!
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 01:40 PM   #63
ishing you peace and
Webkinz :)

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for bringing this information to us I am so excited I was going to buy a basket of them in the e-store after seeing the awesome prizes, but I think I'll try getting them for free first. Thanks to Ganz for a fantabulous Spring Celebration this year
peacemom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 01:56 PM   #64
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I think this is wonderful....

Please, Ganz, let this be a "click here for your free chocolate egg" in the daily activities and not "your egg will be awarded right when you log in" like the daily kinzcare pop-up, which rarely works on a few of my family's accounts.

SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:05 PM   #65
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I am so confused now. So we will get one chocolate and one white egg per day. So there wont be any floating? Like reg eggs to catch
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:11 PM   #66
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the info.Everyone have a great day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:19 PM   #67
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

Bankskinz, I get where you're coming from (and I don't think you're a brat or any of that!), I just don't think there's anything inherently unkind about showing a list of possible prizes that may or may not be won. It seems like that's the case in pretty much any of the click-to-win fests, even with dailies like Alyssa's Star Challenge, Wishing Well, etc, there's no guarantee you'll get a prize on any given day (or at all). Just seems to be the nature of the game and at this point, with all the technical challenges that WW presents, I'll take all the free chances at stuff they want to offer me!

Dawnscott, no floating eggs. We're not sure how the WW egg will be presented, but just one per day, with the opportunity to "find" one also on WKW (not sure what that entails, haven't seen further explanation yet).
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:31 PM   #68

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Spring Celebration Click-to-Win Event Starts on Monday!

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! ************does happy dance*************

No longer dancing........................sigh

Well 2 eggs a day is better than none......................but It REALLY feels to me that Ganz is encouraging & grooming kids to be gamblers IMO ............And I don't like it.

Last edited by Gwenda; 04-15-2011 at 02:31 PM..
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:33 PM   #69

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
I am so confused now. So we will get one chocolate and one white egg per day. So there wont be any floating? Like reg eggs to catch
One of each per day. NO FLOATING. I didn't mean to sound ungrateful in my posts either but I was just looking forward to a floating type of holiday fest like we experience on other major holidays at Webkinz.
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:42 PM   #70
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by iamsunshine1978
One of each per day. NO FLOATING. I didn't mean to sound ungrateful in my posts either but I was just looking forward to a floating type of holiday fest like we experience on other major holidays at Webkinz.
And God forbid they offend someone by calling it EASTER....
Before Cadbury & before Peeps - JESUS was and He is & He is to come!

I won't let all this marketing & shuffling around of stuff get in the way of Easter - it transcends STUFF..

Happy Easter everyone! May it cause you to think of new life, forgiveness & joy!

Way better than virtual chocolate eggs!

Hugs,
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: