Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2011, 09:03 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

wishforit is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Spring Celebration Chocolate Egg Event Starts on Monday! *UPDATE*

I just read on Webkinz News that you get one egg each day next week that you log in so I guess this is not a clock to win.
wishforit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2011, 09:08 AM   #52

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

I thought it was going to be like winter fest with the floating eggs. Really am disappointed now that they have released the other ONE egg per day details.
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:49 AM   #53
minnottes has disabled reputation

I'm a little bummed out now. I was super excited when I thought it was just a click-to-win event, where the more time you spent on WW, the more chances you had to win prizes. I guess everyone's chances of getting the prizes they really wanted are pretty slim now.
minnottes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:52 AM   #54

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: Spring Celebration Chocolate Egg Event Starts on Monday! *UPDATE*

Yaaay - more free stuff - love it. Does kind of bite that you have to log in daily to be able to get the egg. Maybe I can convince the hubby that a trip to our cabin for Easter just won't work, as I will have "too much stuff to do" (there's no internet service there), I won't let on that it's because of the eggs
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:53 AM   #55
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Boo hoo!

6-7 eggs in WW. 6-7 eggs in WKN = 12-14 eggs = ZERO chance of collecting even ONE of each prize unless you BUY the baskets thru estore.
Totally a rip off!
And even IF I bought a basket on estore, no guarantee I'd ever get the prizes Iwas missing!

What are they thinking????
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:07 AM   #56
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Oh no click to win? Boo! LOL
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:14 AM   #57
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Boo hoo!

6-7 eggs in WW. 6-7 eggs in WKN = 12-14 eggs = ZERO chance of collecting even ONE of each prize unless you BUY the baskets thru estore.
Totally a rip off!
And even IF I bought a basket on estore, no guarantee I'd ever get the prizes Iwas missing!

It also says this

You’ll get a chance to win extras at Today’s Activities.
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:33 AM   #58
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

This news makes me really happy. I was afraid those awesome prizes would only be available at the estore which I'm boycotting right now. This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy about Ganz again.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:50 AM   #59
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Boo hoo!

Totally a rip off!

12-14 free prizes is a rip-off?

And I'd guess they're thinking that the average WW player would just like to get some free holiday prizes. I know I'll enjoy what I get with no expectations that I'll get everything available.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:02 AM   #60
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Spring Celebration Click-to-Win Event Starts on Monday!

View Post Originally Posted by betsey2u
I do not see this fair to those who paid money for the baskets in the estore. KIinda like people forking out kc for the academy and then they make it free. I am of course happy though to have a chance to catch some flying eggs! yeah! I love click to wins

oh BTW quick starve all your pets and get ready lol
I think that since the baskets were only on sale briefly yesterday it was an accident for them to be on sale before the event started. I think having them on sale at the eStore is like them selling the coins for the Leprechaun event and the Clubhouse event with the roses (Valentines Day).

I think it is a good way for people who would rather spend the money at the eStore instead of the time it takes to do it for free. I won't pay to do it via the eStore but if we were going on a trip next week and I really wanted the prizes I might consider it.
Pom is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: