Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2011, 06:39 AM   #41
skittlequeen
Webkinz :)

skittlesqueen is a jewel in the roughskittlesqueen is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Spring Celebration Click-to-Win Event Starts on Monday!

OMG i need the basket , water wheel and dress i swear i will not leave my computer while this event is going on

View Post Originally Posted by skittlesqueen
OMG i need the basket , water wheel and dress i swear i will not leave my computer while this event is going on
Everyone keeps asking why sell the baskets at the Estore. Well its seems like a simple answer they are giving us a chance to buy the eggs if we do not have time to enjoy the click to win event and if we do not get the prize we want we can always get a basket a try for it again. It would be nicer if it was maybe 500 an egg but they know what they are doing or we wouldnt be so addicted to webkinz and like with every thing in life some will be happy some will be sad and some will be mad you cannot please everybody no matter how hard you try

Last edited by skittlesqueen; 04-15-2011 at 06:39 AM..
skittlesqueen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2011, 06:51 AM   #42
Lil Kinz

rashroosh is an unknown quantity at this point

yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so glad it's not only estore and the prizes are kinzpostable yeeess!!!
rashroosh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 07:45 AM   #43
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Yay its about time ganz make an 'Spring Fest'!! Looove the prizes. Wow room items n clothes! Can't wait. Funnnn!
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 07:58 AM   #44
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Can't wait to start seeing the eggs..looks like lots of fun!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:20 AM   #45
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

It is not "click-to-win" on your webkinz account (at least not like the other "celebration" click-to-wins..)

Here is what the newzsite says:

From April 18-24, you’ll want to visit Webkinz World and Webkinz Newz for some tasty eggs – and the eStore for your chance to purchase more!
In Webkinz World you’ll be able to get one milk chocolate egg each day that you log in. You’ll get a chance to win extras at Today’s Activities.
In Webkinz Newz, you’ll get to hunt for a white chocolate egg each day.
Why are eggs so important? Because! Each time you feed one to your pet, you’ll have a chance to win an amazing Spring Celebration prize. There are a TON of great prizes to be won, so be sure to get as many eggs as you can – your pet will thank you!
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:23 AM   #46
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

the way it sounds on w/news is that it won't be a floating egg event but one egg a day. Just the way i read it.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:33 AM   #47
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Main article updated with new Webkinz Newz info.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:48 AM   #48

pawprint is just really nicepawprint is just really nice

Default Re: Spring Celebration Chocolate Egg Event Starts on Monday! *UPDATE*

Ooooh I love the bunny hat and nose! Actually there are a lot of fun prizes this year. I like that we can get two eggs each day-well theoretiically. Yeah Spring!
pawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:57 AM   #49
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
YEAH, but we used to get the prize right away when we clicked.............. now there is an extra step and our pets have to be hungry in order for the extra step to work. is there an experation date on feeding our pets this 'prize'????????

i know many are excited by this.......... but im not, i dont like the extra step involved. its not simple anymore............ i love the prizes but i have no way of knowing what prize i got unless i find a pet to feed,.............therefor i have no idea of what i need to try to get. if this is how the celebrations will go now then im not putting myself out for them. this is just weird. maybe sounds nice on paper but ..............
I'm not sure why it's coming across as weird. All that's required is to play with a pet for a few minutes until they're hungry. I think they figure most players would be doing just that anyway and it wouldn't be looked at as a burden to play with one's pets.

Thanks for the updated info from the WKN, nice to have more details!
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:02 AM   #50

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Spring Celebration Chocolate Egg Event Starts on Monday! *UPDATE*

Not what I was expecting at all. Not liking this. You should be able to get as many eggs freely as you want on the webkinz newz site at least. If you are on there clicking it is making them more likely to be paid by advertisers so why can't we get unlimited eggs if we are willing to be on there clicking? Really unfair for people who can't or won't be able to "purchase" additional eggs at the estore. Not excited like I was when I first heard about this.
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: