Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2012, 06:38 PM   #81
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Default Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World! *UPDATE!*

I'm confused
When I logged into my small account, I got a daily egg and won last years prize I thought that last years prizes were available ONLY through the floaty one on WW itself? Not the log in ones, too!?

Last edited by Coolgirl27965; 03-30-2012 at 07:40 PM..
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2012, 07:46 PM   #82
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965
Im confused
When I logged into my small account, I got a daily egg and won last years prize I thought that last years prizes were avaliable through the floaty one on WW itself?
Both the login egg and the floating one on your webkinz account, they are both brown and called 2012 Spring Celebration Egg in your dock. Members are reporting receiving either 2012 or 2011 items when eating them. That's how I got the Fuzzy Bunny Slippers.

The white eggs from Webkinz Newz, as far as I'm aware, are giving out only this year's items.

About one-third of eggs are duds, so it's always only a chance of getting an item...

Good luck!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #83
hy is it so?

sheogorath1 will become famous soon enough

I got the windmill from the white chocolate egg on my account c: (American)
sheogorath1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:40 PM   #84

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Here is what we got from the white eggs today. 1 of the 8 was a dud. At this point, it looks like the candles are pretty frequent since 50% of mine were candles. I started a new account today hoping to get some good eggs, so my fingers are crossed.

4 egg candles
2 bunny hats
1 bunny planter
1 dud egg

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:32 PM   #85

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Yay!
I'm excited for this
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:56 AM   #86
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

"We had trouble viewing the Snow White movie in the clubhouse so I updated Adobe Flash and it helped. Maybe it will help here as well. Couldn't even get into the Asian account on IE and so missed the log in egg but got our egg & spree floaty using FF. Good luck and hope it gets sorted out for you soon!" - Cherpumple1

Cherpumple1 ~
Thanks for the advice.
Everyone should always clear their cache & be sure their browser & Adobe are updated, try logging out & back & and try switching browsers BEFORE posting a glitch or other problem.
So we made sure we did all of those things first.
We were able to get our eggs today (most of them) in WW. Still NOT ONE seen on WKN - so we got none yesterday, and haven't gotten any yet today, either (and its 3pm, here!).
Thanks for caring!

Easter Blessing to All!
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:40 AM   #87
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Update:

after THREE hours and FOUR browsers, we found ONE floaty egg on WKN ~ Using Opera. NONE on IE, or FF or Chrome.

Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:46 AM   #88
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Default Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by Scythe Evie
Oh my gosh, yessss!! I'm so happy the last year's prizes are still here as well. I hope all of the prizes are obtainable and not just some of them, since I missed out on the teacup/kettle/waterfall. If anyone can confirm if these are here that would be great. I only have American accounts so I can't check.
I've gotten the Teacup,Teapot & Egg Glasses so far from my Login eggs as well as 2 duds. Didn't find the floaties yet on WW except my Asian accont which was another dud. Haven't done WKN floaty yet today but yesterday got 3 Blue Tophats, 1Planter & 1dud.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:01 AM   #89

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Well I came here to see if there actually is a log in egg and I guess there is.
I will never get that egg because I have to log in several times in order for it to complete.

Good Luck everyone
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:11 AM   #90

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
Well I came here to see if there actually is a log in egg and I guess there is.
I will never get that egg because I have to log in several times in order for it to complete.

Good Luck everyone
I am sorry you are having this problem . Maybe you could try a different browser?

I often have problems logging in with IE, and I lost a couple log in eggs because it doesn't load the first time. So I have to make sure I use FF for all log ins for the next few days. I usually use a combination of the two browsers.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, heey dog, holly(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: